Lucrezia Beccari & Matteo Guarise | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Lucrezia Beccari & Matteo Guarise

Sk8swan

On the Ice
So many cute moments during the medal cerimony but this one is my favorite.
Despite all the criticisms, people not believing their team would work out because of the big age difference, they trusted each other, overcame all the difficulties and doubts they had at the end of last season and kept working hard... And in the end it all paid off.

Sk8swan

On the Ice
I've been cheering for Lucrezia since she was in Juniors. This wonderful gold medal is the answer to all those who laughed at the two when they started skating together. They can be so proud! Bravo 👏

She is an amazing talent, super gutsy to switch to pair again after the freaky accident/injury she had when she first tried it out at a very young age. But she had it in her blood. Even Matteo with all his pair experience is amazed and speechless at how quickly she learnt and mastered the pairs elements.

Sk8swan

On the Ice
I've got a question: I see a GoldenSkate interview with Lucrezia & Matteo popping up while browsing the forum but there is no way for me to find it anywhere else or watch it entirely wide screen... :scratch2: Anyone else having the same problem?

Last edited:

Sk8swan

On the Ice
Fun fact it was not the first time for Lucrezia competing in Kaunas! Here is a tiny Beccari competing there for the 2018 Junior Grand prix 😄

Sk8swan

On the Ice
Posting here too, on their own thread, two interviews with Lucrezia & Matteo, already shared on this forum.

GoldenSkate Interview

Ice Skating International Online, Interview by Tatjana Flade Oct. 29, 2023 (I think a bit of language barrier made part of this interview not as smooth as it was supposed to be) :)

Sk8swan

On the Ice
Not the best skate for them today at Challenge Cup... Some physical and equipment problems didn't help... Better here than at Worlds though!
Fingers crossed for the free 🤞