Madison Chock & Evan Bates | Page 32 | Golden Skate

Madison Chock & Evan Bates

Barb

Record Breaker
So others were quick to see as well. It's such a striking pose that the association is immediate. I know both teams have worked with Dean but I'm not clear with what programs or if this latest FD of C/B has anything to do with him. Just an odd coincidence at best.

I don´t think it is a coincidence. And the pose looks better with C/B than S/M, IMO.

CAS

On the Ice
I don´t think it is a coincidence. And the pose looks better with C/B than S/M, IMO.

So do they have the same choreographer? I said odd coincidence *at best*, if the same choreographer then it's lazy at best.

Barb

Record Breaker
So do they have the same choreographer? I said odd coincidence *at best*, if the same choreographer then it's lazy at best.

Yes, I am almost sure that Dean is the choreographer of both teams, C/B were working with him in the off season, he skated Imagine as a exhibition too, but even if Igor was the choreo, they could to do some collaboration with Dean, the Shibs work in their programs with more than one person. And I am sure he choreographed S/M LP.

humbaba

Final Flight
Haven't seen these costumes before. Is this Maddie's new outfit for their SD_ http://68.media.tumblr.com/10414ca6d85e973e646278b33d5947ff/tumblr_owx6fuZrBf1tje632o1_540.jpg and this one, her FD's _ http://us-ice-dance.tumblr.com/image/165856846796 ?

Pretty sure this is the blue costume too. It makes a big difference seeing the whole dress. I love the cut of the skirt and I think the simple lines of the bodice make sense when you see a full length view of the dress.

http://us-ice-dance.tumblr.com/post/165744197499/evan-bates-instagram-story-9252017

Astrid56

Final Flight
So happy to hear of this partnership. This new development would further incentivize Madi and Evan to do really well this season.

Jem X

Rinkside
Thanks for the article, Astrid56. I wasn't aware that Madi's mom had had breast cancer.

tinseltown

Spectator
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]We do not have too much longer to wait to see their SD for ourselves since they are scheduled to perform it next week at COC. I hope that since they were asked to perform it at the recent media day that it is in pretty good shape and entertaining. Madi’s dress in that picture is the one she wore for the TEB gala in 2011. The performance is up on You Tube. She has reused a dress before but not sure she would do so for an Olympic year. Of course, it doesn’t matter because she always looks gorgeous. I just hope that Chris Dean has given them a Olympic podium worthy FD and they leave all errors on the practice ice. And Astrid56 I enjoy reading your comments which are always informative and upbeat.[/FONT][/FONT]

humbaba

Final Flight

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^FINALLY! I've been dying to have a preview (or at least a quick glimpse!) of their Aguanile. Can't wait to see the real deal!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
honestly, cannot wait to see the stuff - they are sure great performers and I hope they will have a great time debuting their programs.

and I hope for spicy Marc Anthony SD - 'Aguanile' is one of my fave Latin songs, I'd also love to see 'Valio la pena' included, but 'Aguanile' will do:)

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
and I hope for spicy Marc Anthony SD - 'Aguanile' is one of my fave Latin songs, I'd also love to see 'Valio la pena' included, but 'Aguanile' will do:)

I was hoping they would use the original Hector LaVoe version, but Marc is good too. I am already picturing a sizzling dance. Hopefully they don't melt the ice! :laugh2: