Mariah Bell | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Mariah Bell

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
US Figure Skating now has skaters' playlists on Spotify (you need an account to access) for Mariah, Jason and Ashley.

Mariah's workout playlist consists of a lot of current pop hits including Ed Sheeran, Miley Cyrus and Sabrina Carpenter.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Here's a few photos I took of Mariah at World's in Helsinki...

She was wonderful to watch - such a beautiful dancer and performer, so graceful and elegant... her short program was great fun, and her free skate was a delight - both were very memorable...

tulosai

Record Breaker
Here's a few photos I took of Mariah at World's in Helsinki...

She was wonderful to watch - such a beautiful dancer and performer, so graceful and elegant... her short program was great fun, and her free skate was a delight - both were very memorable...

You said yes about my current avatar so I hope you will again- could I use one of these as my GS avatar, please?

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Send in the Clowns is the exact opposite musical direction I recommended for her SP :laugh: I feel silly asking bu is this her choice for the season or just an EX? Im not sweating it though because I'm sure she'll make it a great piece if in fact it is her SP.

Looks like she may be backloading and starting with a StSeq. #SoSoTrendy

Thanks for sharing Golden411 :thank:

Eta:I mean Ice Coverage ^ :eek::

Gullygirl84

On the Ice

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think that Mariah and Romain have been known about since around February of 2016.

It appears that Mariah's ice network profile (http://web.icenetwork.com/skaters/profile/mariah_bell) has been updated with her new programs for the season...

2017-18 SEASON NOTES

SP Music: Across the Universe
FS Music: Music from the West Side Story soundtrack by the Original Broadway Cast
Across the Universe is an awesome pick. I'll have to hear Westside Story ;)

ice coverage

Record Breaker
... It appears that Mariah's ice network profile (http://web.icenetwork.com/skaters/profile/mariah_bell) has been updated with her new programs for the season...

2017-18 SEASON NOTES

FS Music: Music from the West Side Story soundtrack by the Original Broadway Cast

Across the Universe is an awesome pick. I'll have to hear Westside Story ;)

Per Mariah's Instagram story last night, seems that she competed in Yorba Linda over the weekend?

The music that could be heard in the snippet of video was "Somewhere," from West Side Story.

I believe the event was the Orange County Open Championships.

Adam Rippon apparently competed at the event as well:

ETA (on Aug 15):

Confirmed that both Mariah and Adam did compete at the Orange County event.
http://goldenskate.com/forum/showth...8-State-of-U-S-Men-s-Figure-Skating&p=1760191

BeenJammin

Rinkside
It appears that Mariah's ice network profile (http://web.icenetwork.com/skaters/profile/mariah_bell) has been updated with her new programs for the season...

2017-18 SEASON NOTES

This appears to no longer be on Ice Network. Any ideas why, or is it on Ice Network and I'm just completely missing it.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone else see Mariahs Insta story where she missed her flight. Lol.

BeenJammin

Rinkside
I read that Mariah will skate to her Chicago SP @ US Classic, not sure how to feel about it :/ I was looking forward her new short, knowing the music choice.

That's too bad, I also was hoping to see her new short. Where did you read this?

Ross74

Medalist
That's too bad, I also was hoping to see her new short. Where did you read this?

Not the original poster, but I just saw a post in the Ladies SP thread for the US Classic that said the Chicago music was played for her SP practice session.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not the original poster, but I just saw a post in the Ladies SP thread for the US Classic that said the Chicago music was played for her SP practice session.

Wow, I think that would be a great move for Mariah to keep Roxy (and at least one Rohene program), but I wonder what happened?

Ross74

Medalist
Wow, I think that would be a great move for Mariah to keep Roxy (and at least one Rohene program), but I wonder what happened?

Could it just be a one-off because the new one isn't quite competition ready? I like Roxy, but wasn't she competing it before moving to Raf? Seems like time for a change.