Mariah Bell | Page 29 | Golden Skate

Mariah Bell

asaragena

Rinkside
I see Mariah is posting on her Instagram stories. The videos are really beautiful and she looks very happy. There's also a picture of Dani Montalbano, Michal Brezina's wife. I know Nathan and Mariah are very close to the family. Michal and Dani are having another baby so congratulations to both of them!

Last edited:

asaragena

Rinkside
I'm wondering if Nathan took that beach shot. One of the comments on there stated Sports Illustrated, lol? It is really a beautiful shot. On the SOI tour, Nathan had been taking a lot of the photos and videos of Mariah as seen by the fans at the pre-shows.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It occurs to me that one of these sessions should be posted in the Mariah Fan Fest:

Mariah and Jason were the designated "speakers" on the SOI tour to the skating groups that would come watch practice, and get to ask questions of Olympians. Mariah was so extroverted and forthcoming, and they were a perfect match for these talks, Here is one, and among others, Mariah talks about a comp that didn't go quite as she planned. ;)

asaragena

Rinkside
It looks like Mariah performed at the 2022 ISI Benefit Show.

Repost from Angelina Kastanes and Simone Binsfeld:

No wonder she was at the rink at GPI this week probably getting ready for this event plus she was coaching some of the younger skaters which was so cute. Plus Nathan was hanging around the rink probably waiting for her, lol. There also was luggage spotted in the background when posing with a young skater.

asaragena

Rinkside
Mariah Bell will be performing at intermission during the Brahmas 2022-23 season home opener on Saturday, Sept. 24 at 7:30 p.m. against the Oklahoma Warriors at the NYTEX Sports Centre!

asaragena

Rinkside
Photos by Candice Bryan of Mariah at the Lone Star Brahmas game!

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
Thanks for all your joy, grace, maturity, and perseverance, Mariah!