Marjorie Lajoie & Zachary Lagha | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Marjorie Lajoie & Zachary Lagha

rain

Record Breaker
i just saw their fd for this season. it's gorgeous. very beautiful choreography. at times, lovely unison

wishing for a successful season for them
I posted this in the Nations thread, but wanted to post it here as well. I am totally and completely on board with this FD. I think it could turn into one of my favourites ever:

Lajoie and Lagha obviously did not get the results they wanted at this competition, but I hope they are not discouraged. I think their programs this season are top notch. I said in the RD thread that I wasn't super excited to hear they were skating to Micheal Jackson for the RD, but I was pleasantly surprised by how well the program worked for them, and the music edit was different enough to seem fresh.

But their free dance is one of the most stunning pieces of art I've ever seen on ice and I hope they don't change a thing. So many brilliant moments in the choreography that literally made me catch my breath while watching. From the spin so beautifully timed to the music like the opening of a rose in the sun, to her catching his foot in the end lift (amazing!). I know they'll get ragged on for doing a lyrical piece, but I hope they ignore the haters. This dance in brilliant. Also her dress is beautiful! Just had to gush a little.

Edited to add: That one foot step sequence! OMG, I'm in love.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Sad about this, but glad there's a protocol and it's followed. I would love to see them at 4CC and Worlds, but one never knows with these horrible concussions. Please let her completely heal before returning. I'm missing Thriller already (I do love that programme).