Matrix RXS Blades | Golden Skate

Matrix RXS Blades

christy

On the Ice
I've had Jackson Matrix blades for a number of years, mainly because of the longevity between sharpenings. I know they're flatter than some traditional blades but they've always worked fine for me. I need new blades and when I called the fitter they said they currently only have the Matrix RXS blades in stock in my size, and very few other blade options currently too. I could try to find blades online, however the idea of the RXS appeals as I could just replace the runners in the future, but I'm wondering about stability, issues with the screws, etc. Any experiences please?

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I've had Jackson Matrix blades for a number of years, mainly because of the longevity between sharpenings. I know they're flatter than some traditional blades but they've always worked fine for me. I need new blades and when I called the fitter they said they currently only have the Matrix RXS blades in stock in my size, and very few other blade options currently too. I could try to find blades online, however the idea of the RXS appeals as I could just replace the runners in the future, but I'm wondering about stability, issues with the screws, etc. Any experiences please?
Too advanced for your skating level. You'd be better off to just order your usual blades online or one step up from them.

christy

On the Ice
Too advanced for your skating level. You'd be better off to just order your usual blades online or one step up from them.
Surely one step up from the Matrix Legacy is the Matrix Supreme or Elite depending on the preferred profile?

Any info on stability with the RXS blades, as they will hopefully make a Legacy version at some point?

Last edited: