MENS LP and the Results | Page 22 | Golden Skate

MENS LP and the Results

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
This is sickening what is Skate Canada going to do politk and carry Chan all the way gold, here is an idea why don't we just save money and not bother hosting worlds, that way we could just send the gold medal to him directly....SICKENING

Yet no reaction to my announcement to cut sponsership to the sport.

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
With what has happened tonight with the men I am sure that the US will secure 3 women for next year and that one of them will be in the medals. Both will more then likely end up in the top 6th! And not because they skate well but because that is the way it has to be.

Why don't you like Americans?

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just when I'm ready to turn my back on this ridiculous sport, Dai reminds me why I fell in love with it. Absolutely brilliant! Takahashi put on a jump and presentation clinic out there! WONDERFUL and CONGRATS Dai, our new World Champion! I :love: YOU, DAI!

Jasper

Final Flight
Takahashi just OWNED. Skate of his life and he'll get gold. And IMO, he should go out like that as Buttle did.

Brezina robbed of his rightful silver. Not even a medal, what a shame. He will start getting higher PCS starting next season, though. With those jumps and that competitive spirit, he will go very far. Chan and Kozuka should be worried about him because of his superior jumps.

aftertherain

Record Breaker
DICE-K for GOLD!

He better win with that performance. More fire, passion, and power than anyone else today!

ETA: I'm def. no judge, but I think Czech Buttle wuzrobbed.

Sus

Rinkside
Beautiful skate for Daisuke! A great way to finish the competition and forget about the dreadful judging.

skatemom1122

Final Flight
This is sickening what is Skate Canada going to do politk and carry Chan all the way gold, here is an idea why don't we just save money and not bother hosting worlds, that way we could just send the gold medal to him directly....SICKENING

Yet no reaction to my announcement to cut sponsership to the sport.

What are you talking about? Where would you have placed him? Have you even taken a lookat the intricate and complex choreography in his programs that Joubert so evidently lacks?

watchvancouver

Match Penalty
Absolutely HATE Chan and those ridiculous and stupid scores. Hopefully he'll never ever compete for whatever reason.

TCAngel18

Medalist
With what has happened tonight with the men I am sure that the US will secure 3 women for next year and that one of them will be in the medals. Both will more then likely end up in the top 6th! And not because they skate well but because that is the way it has to be.

for real, every word out of your mouth is annoying

silverlake22

Record Breaker
What happened to Michal makes me worry about Mirai....I bet she'll go clean too and still finish 4th behind skaters like Mao or Miki even if they make mistakes. Not cool.

Sackie

Medalist

And just give the US men 3 spots - cause Chan wasn't held up any more then Jeremy was!

lavender

Record Breaker
I love when people call a skater's perfomance crap just because it goes ahead of someone they like. I like both Chan and Joubert but if you take the jumps out of Brian's program there is nothing left. Heck I had more transition in my programs at 9 and I choreographer my transitions myself! Patrick doesn't just do skate, jump, skate, jump. Patrick has the overall package of spin, jumps and footwork topped off with performance. Package wins over quads!

Just hilarious.

ARipp42014

Medalist
168.40 for the LP! 257.70 FTW!!!! YAY! Party time at GS!!

Dice-K getting love from Peter, Tara, and Johnny!