Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Can't tell you how fast I opened this thread. Got me!!!:chorus: :rofl: :chorus:

Dee

R.D.

Record Breaker
:rofl: I knew it, I knew it. couldn't be possible. but clicked on it anyway :laugh:

It's kind of out there, though. I mean, we all know MK is a brick wall as far as talking is concerned but I would have been seriously shocked if this was actually true. I mean...you know.

Last edited:

John King

Final Flight
A seasoned pro.....

I knew what it was.....truth is that Sasha Cohen is opening her own Kosher Ice Cream Parlor.....

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Red Dog said:
:rofl: I knew it, I knew it. couldn't be possible. but clicked on it anyway :laugh:

It's kind of out there, though. I mean, we all know MK is a brick wall as far as talking is concerned but I would have been seriously shocked if this was actually true. I mean...you know.
Not funny Red Dog!! :mad: :mad:

Dee

R.D.

Record Breaker
oh yes, it is indeed :rofl: :chorus: :p

But just think. If this was for real, it would already be 10 pages. Guaranteed.

Know a good way to check to see if supposed news is an April Fool's joke? see if it has been posted on other forums. There was one on Sashafans that said she was retiring, but I KNEW it was April Fool's because I didn't see it posted anywhere else. So go figure :p

Last edited:

Theatregirl1122

On the Ice
bronxgirl said:
I guess the Irina is pregnant with twins is too old a line to be this years April Fools joke:laugh:

I don't think that anyone on this board will ever believe that Irina is pregnant, even if/when she is. We will need to see an actual baby as proof. It's like the boy who cried wolf.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Now that April fools is over, can the title of the thread be changed or the thread be closed? Just a light request...