Minerva Fabienne Hase & Nolan Seegert | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Minerva Fabienne Hase & Nolan Seegert

gordana

On the Ice
Country
Russia
A decent skate in the short considering how long Nolan have been out of training.
And now I realise how lucky Nolan was that Germany qualified for the team event and he missed only one discipline at the Olympics and can compete in the other comparing to Mark Magyar who tested positive before the individual event, his only olympics opportunity.

LadyB

Record Breaker
A decent skate in the short considering how long Nolan have been out of training.
And now I realise how lucky Nolan was that Germany qualified for the team event and he missed only one discipline at the Olympics and can compete in the other comparing to Mark Magyar who tested positive before the individual event, his only olympics opportunity.
So true. And I feel sorry for Mark and Ioulia.
By the end of the day, they're all Mozer Team somehow and I defo enjoyed seeing Fedor Klimov in the German uniform :love: It gives them such kudos!

Jasira

Mishki and Queen Anna
Medalist
Country
Germany
I think they did pretty well in the SP, if we consider that Nolan couldn´t practice for 9 days. I really love this SP for them and I hope to see it clean at worlds this year. :hap10: