MK's Q&A on USFSA website with a "tease" | Page 2 | Golden Skate

MK's Q&A on USFSA website with a "tease"

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Michelle supposedly said she graduated and moved back to LA to try and get into Olympic shape. I think that's good news. Grace from MKF said she knew Michelle was training to get her jumps back. The two together seems to signal that Michelle has at least some hope. We'll see. But I'm hoping Michelle and Sasha both make it to Nationals 2010 at least. I miss them both watching comps.

Wow. that would certainly be something watching them compete against each other at nats again after all these years. Imagine if they placed 1,2 again?

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
I hope it happens :love::clap: I dont think its a possibility but I would be over the moon:yes:

Even if Michelle skates just a farewell skate, just to see her skate again would be amazing:love:

I wish her the best in whatever she chooses to do :)

feraina

Record Breaker
Thanks for the pics. Surprised that Caroline Z. was not there, as she trains at that rink as well.

Caroline was skating in the gymnastics and skating spectacular in Rapid City, that hopefully will be broadcast on NBC soon. Can't wait! From the photos from that show, it looks like she skated her Lullaby for a Stormy Night, and a second program in a new white dress (pretty!). I'm dying to know what the second program was!