Nadiia Bashynska & Peter Beaumont | Golden Skate

Nadiia Bashynska & Peter Beaumont

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Nadiia Bashynska (born: November 15, 2003) and Peter Beaumont (born: July 24, 2001) are an ice dance team representing Canada.
They are the 2022 and 2023 World Junior bronze medalists, the 2-time Canadian junior national silver medalists and the 2019 JGP Chelyabinsk and the 2021 JGP Linz bronze medalists.

They teamed up in June 2017 and are coached by Carol Lane, Juris Razgulajevs, Jon Lane and Marc-Andre Servant.

Nadiia previously skated with Andrei Kapran and Peter previously skated with Mia Jowitt.

ISU Bio: http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00106000.htm

Ice-Dance.com Bio: https://www.ice-dance.com/site/profile-nadiia-bashynska-peter-beaumont/

Rink Results: http://185.101.35.14/skater?skater_id=32690

Skating Scores: https://skatingscores.com/can/dance/nadiia_bashynska_peter_beaumont/

Twitter:
Nadiia: https://twitter.com/nbashynska

ISU Personal Bests:

Personal Best Total Score171.61ISU JGP Baltic Cup 2022
Personal Best Score Rhythm Dance69.56ISU JGP Baltic Cup 2022
Personal Best Score Free Dance102.99ISU JGP Solidarity Cup 2022

Programs:

2023-2024
Rhythm Dance"Never Tear Us Apart" by INXS; "Wild Boys" by Duran Duran
Free Dance"Love Theme" (from "Romeo and Juliet") performed by String Quartet; "Dance of the Knights" (from "Romeo and Juliet") by Sergei Prokofiev; "Love Theme (from "Romeo and Juliet") performed by String Quartet; choreo by Carol Lane; Juris Razgulajevs
2022-2023
Rhythm DanceEspaña (Waltz, Op 236)
Free DanceThe Red Violin soundtrack by John Corigliano; Elegie: O Doux Printemps D'Autrefois" by Jules Massenet.
2021- 2022 Season
Rhythm Dance:“Chances Are”
“Peppermint Twist”
Free Dance:“Blue Shawl” by Maria Lazareva
“Katiusha and Kalinka” performed by Maria Lazareva
2018- 2019 Season
Rhythm Dance:“Carmen’s Entrance” and “Habanera” from Carmen Suite, No. V and “Scene” from Carmen Suite, No. VI by Georges Bizet
Free Dance:Music from the Cinderella soundtrack including, “Fairy Godmother”, “La Valse Champagne”, “Pumpkin Pursuit” and “Courage and Kindness”
2017- 2018 Season
Free Dance:Selections from Mic Macs à Tire-Larigot by Raphaël Beau: “Saint Eustache” + “Train Bleu” + “Diabolique”

Results:

Last edited:

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Nadiia & Peter win bronze at Junior Worlds! 🥉 (ETA: The individual video for their free dance is fuzzy-looking compared to the archived livestream.)

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I didn't like the low quality of the official individual link, so I'm sharing a much clearer version that I've cut from the archived livestream. I had to upload it on Streamable because Dailymotion rejected it due to the music.

2022 Junior Worlds FD (1080p):

I also posted the medal ceremony.

2022 Junior Worlds Ice Dance Medal Ceremony (1080p):

Last edited:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
I didn't like the low quality of the official individual link, so I'm sharing a much clearer version that I've cut from the archived livestream. I had to upload it on Streamable because Dailymotion rejected it due to the music.

2022 Junior Worlds FD (1080p):

I also posted the medal ceremony.

2022 Junior Worlds Ice Dance Medal Ceremony (1080p):

Watched it as they performed it..
Made me cry..

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
They started the season with different Free Dance music, The Blue Shawl and Kalinka.. wondered when they made the change to And the Waltz Goes On .. composed by Anthony Hopkins! (with Caruso at the beginning)

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
They started the season with different Free Dance music, The Blue Shawl and Kalinka.. wondered when they made the change to And the Waltz Goes On .. composed by Anthony Hopkins! (with Caruso at the beginning)
It was reported on March 29 in the Canadian skating thread.

link

I'm not sure if it was "going back" or getting a new dance.

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
Does anyone know what’s up with them next season?

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
Congratulations 🎊🍾🎉🎈 on their second Gold Metal on the JGP today!
Both programs are divine and the Anna’s Theme from the Red Violin made my eyes misty🥲. How wonderful Nadia reconnected with her Ukrainian family in Gdańsk.. All the Very Best !!🥰🌷💚❤️

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
Two stunning programs for the win at the Junior Grand Prix Final !! These were the performances I waited for! 🎄❤️😻🌹🌹🌷🌷🎄They are amazing… wonderful skaters dancers and extraordinarily fine performers!!

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Two-time and reigning Junior World bronze medalists Nadiia Bashynska and Peter Beaumont of Canada recap their season and how they achieved their goals. "It's beyond anything we would have expected," said Beaumont. "It's pretty surreal!"

The skaters reflect on their partnership and how they teamed up, as well as what they feel their highlights were this season. Bashnyska also reveals her transition from Ukraine to Canada and the challenges she had—both her uncles are currently serving on the front line.

Bashynska and Beaumont also point out about what they appreciate in each other, both on and off the ice, and how communication is so important.

The team trains under Carol and Jon Lane, Juris Razgulajevs and Marc-Andre Servant in Toronto, and the ice dancers talk about their relationship with their coach.

They are very excited about moving up to the senior level for the 2023-24 season, and are looking for "new challenges." They plan on showing a different side in their new programs for next season.