Natalie Taschlerova & Filip Taschler | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Natalie Taschlerova & Filip Taschler

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
There is a little info in this article (though, while ther title is about Taschelrs, more than a half of the text if about Eliška Březinová):

The useful bits are:
- they have a plan of preparation for the olympics ready. Most of the time they will spend in Italy, they will probably visit home only for christmas.
- no siginificant changes in the training planned, though they consider to invite some choreographers to make some possible changes in the free dance incl. some music parts (RD is not be changed).
- Olympic fames is a whole-life dream for Filip. He recalled that when he was a boy, he wrote into his little notebook he wants to attend the olympics.
- Natálie added that now the primal chaos and euphoria coming from the fact that they managed to qualify is gone already and that they are aware that tehy will have to train hard during the upcoming months.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I just love their RD! I am so glad they are not planning to change anything about it :love:

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
I think it's wonderful that the Czech Republic now has a complete team at the OG! And they're the siblings team too - except for the pairs. Good luck to Nathalie and Philip who have made this possible for their country!