Nathan Chen | Page 1074 | Golden Skate

Nathan Chen

sheetz

Record Breaker
ESPN spotlights Asian American excellence in US figure skating.

Nathan's autographed photos from the SOI online store have already sold out! When I first learned of them I thought it funny that they had so many more of his in stock compared to the other skaters (He had 90+ compared to all the others with 10-25) but I guess they knew what they were doing! :rofl: It wasn't surprising that Vincent's have also sold out as for some inexplicable reason they only initially stocked about 10 of his.

Shout out from Nathan's physical therapist

Last edited:

Jadeice

Rinkside
Nathan's autographed photos from the SOI online store have already sold out! When I first learned of them I thought it funny that they had so many more of his in stock compared to the other skaters (He had 90+ compared to all the others with 10-25) but I guess they knew what they were doing! :rofl:
Of course, he's obviously the most popular skater out of that cast, even if fans of certain other skaters like to claim otherwise. 😏

sheetz

Record Breaker
More from the Inspiring America interview. The whole segment is 8 min altogether. (Updated with Youtube link)

The Olympic roundup issue of Skating Magazine is up.

Nathan had a fun interaction with one of his fans SOI M&G. Among other things he said, he confirmed Massimo Scali choreographed Space Song.

Last edited:

sheetz

Record Breaker
Nathan's interview from his visit to the Panasonic Museum in Osaka

SOI Japan special edition is airing tonight. Includes interviews, backstage video, and new camera angles. Also has special footage of Rika asking Nathan for his autograph. :rofl:

sheetz

Record Breaker
Some behind the scenes footage from Japan SOI:
Chumming around with JLB, Madi, and Evan
Rika awaiting Nathan for his autograph

Nathan will be featured on today's episode NBC's One Team: The Power of Sports. The program can be viewed on NBC.com as well as Peacock.

They restocked another 15 of Nathan's SOI photos yesterday so if grab 'em while you can!

georgia

On the Ice
Chicago arena looked packed last night. The skaters skated their best and the show was amazing! Most of the people around me came to see Nathan!I am glad his name attracted that many people. I wish the women had skated their Olympic programs. Non of the new programs did any justice to their skating though their jumps were present, some as always short of rotation. . 😝
Nathan’s hair grow soo long. I personally like the shorter version.
Nathan was awesome as always! I couldn’t take my eyes off of him!

reader3

Chicago Lady
Final Flight
Country
United-States
Chicago arena looked packed last night. The skaters skated their best and the show was amazing! Most of the people around me came to see Nathan!I am glad his name attracted that many people. I wish the women had skated their Olympic programs. Non of the new programs did any justice to their skating though their jumps were present, some as always short of rotation. . 😝
Nathan’s hair grow soo long. I personally like the shorter version.
Nathan was awesome as always! I couldn’t take my eyes off of him!
Good to see another Chicagoan on here besides you, Maryg and I. And hello to Lulu too.

Last edited:

lulugal

Spectator
Tomorrow I see Nathan at the United Center in Chicago
I was there last night too! Wish he skated more but guess I can’t complain. 😝 If I had also gotten a few seats to the left I would have been lucky enough to have Nathan throw ice at me. 😍

sheetz

Record Breaker
Disappointed that Nathan's portion of the One Team: The Power of Sports episode was just old footage. Lame. :poop:

Nathan being the boot doctor.

Reminder that tomorrow is Nathan Chen Day in Salt Lake City. Just in time for Wednesday's SOI show!

And...Nathan's SOI photos have sold out once again!

sheetz

Record Breaker

sheetz

Record Breaker
New interview in the Seattle Times. Medical school is still in the plans.

Also a nice mention of Nathan in interview of Hawayek and Baker
In Beijing there were many exciting moments to celebrate.

“The most obvious [for me] would be the opening and closing ceremonies,” Hawayek noted. “Just being able to walk with your entire country [mates] and share that collective memory was really special. It was also super special to watch Nathan (Chen) win gold, and our teammates Madi (Hubbell) & Zach (Donohue) and Madi (Chock) and Evan (Bates) in the team and individual events.”

“I think watching Nathan deliver the performance that he did was very special,” Baker added. “I just screamed my soul out of my body. I had just watched my best friend win the Olympics. It was so cool! We all had tears in our eyes seeing the fruits of his labor show up and getting what he truly deserves. It was an ecstatic experience. The opening ceremony was almost a similar feeling, but being able to watch him win his Olympic title was so cool.”