New Puppy Pic | Golden Skate

New Puppy Pic

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
I'm sure I mentioned back in late January that we added another German Shepherd to our family. Mr. Doggy recently managed to grab the camera in time to catch this cute shot. On the left is Ferguson who just turned 4 months old last Saturday. On the right is Kimba who is almost 18 months.

http://www.discounttechnologyworkforce.com/Mittelwest/Kimba/DogsToWork.html

Now that the FS season is almost over (nearly forgot about Marshall's!) I think it's high time we start sharing more Dog Tails again!

DG

4dogknight

Final Flight
There's a new show on Bravo tomorrow night at 10 eastern, 9:00 p.m. central. I've only caught the tail end (no pun intended) of the commercial but it seems to be about the show ring, the dogs and people who inhabit it.

Sounds like it might be right up your alley, DG. I intend to watch even though the command 'stay' is an invitation to the dance for our fur foots.

4dk

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Awww how cute DG :love: ! My nephew "King" is a Geman Shepherd Dog. This past weekend my other brother and his family were in from NC with their Daschund "Layla' who has narcolepsy. Abbey the Corgi was NOT happy sharing the house with another dog. To be fair she wasn't thrilled with the three two legged nephews either, LOL.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
You know, Piel, it's time to see Abby, don't you think??? I believe Doggy Girl is asking for tails, so I will be happy to comply with Bandana Dog (aka Madelyn).

BTW, DG, your dogs are GORGEOUS. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

0803f0f1.png

fde85d1f.png

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Hi there...

4DogKnight - that show sounds interesting. I'll try to search for it today and set it up for Tivo. The showing experience (our first ever last year) certainly was filled with enough craziness to make for at least one hillarious TV episode! If anyone else has caught the actual name of the show, let us all know.

Piel - ditto RGal - it's high time for some pictures!! I know I've heard of narclepsy (sp) before but I can't recall what it is?? LOL on Abby not liking to share her space with the 4 legged or 2 legged nephews. One of our neighbors has a long haired Daschund named Max. He's so tiny compared to our dogs, but he doesn't know that. They have a total game every day running up and down the fence line barking at each other. They actually go look for each other and wait sometimes if they are not all out at the same time. It's very funny. Glad you have a GSD nephew now!

RGal, Madelyn is Too Cute For Words as always!! Do you dress her up for every holiday?? Love the valentine bandana! I may have to get a pug someday!

DG

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
DG, actually, my business partner's daughter handed that bandana to me and asked me to take photos of Madelyn wearing it for a school project she's got. She actually tolerated the bandana, surprisingly enough. I have tried to put a couple of jackets/sweaters and hats on her but she hates it so no more!

Speaking of large vs. small dogs, there is a 175 lb. St. Bernard in the neighborhood--he's so cute--and Madelyn goes right up to him and barks in his face--no fear whatsoever.

JOHIO2

Medalist
DG and RG,

AAAAWWWWW!!!!

By the way, the show is called something like Showdog Moms and Dads is on the Bravo network. Tonight it was on after a rerun of the Westminster Show and before a Queer Eye episode. It was hysterical! Let's just say that I really felt that the "Dad" of the German Shepherd had good reason to be uncomfortable about artificial insemination. And the two gay guys with the Chihuaha...what's the fun of having a dog if you can't play dress up?

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
JOHIO2 said:
DG and RG,

AAAAWWWWW!!!!

By the way, the show is called something like Showdog Moms and Dads is on the Bravo network. Tonight it was on after a rerun of the Westminster Show and before a Queer Eye episode. It was hysterical! Let's just say that I really felt that the "Dad" of the German Shepherd had good reason to be uncomfortable about artificial insemination. And the two gay guys with the Chihuaha...what's the fun of having a dog if you can't play dress up?

DANG I didn't get it Tivo'd. I take it this is a series that will be on every week? Sounds like a hoot and I've got to start recording it.

RGal - GO MADELYN with the big St. Bernard!!

DG

diver chick

On the Ice
I have to say I am a big dog person rather than a small dog person - it is my ambition to have siberian huskies and Irish wolfhounds. But the pugs are absolutely gorgeous.

My boxer died of a massive heart attack this month so I have been a bit weepy about cute dogs lately :( Luckily for him he went in the best way possible - chasing a lady dog through the field ;)

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Oh, Diver Chick, I am so very sorry about your loss. :cry: I hope you get another dog very soon. So many dogs are looking for a loving home, and I'm sure you will provide one!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
I'm so sorry about your loss...

They are very hard to say goodbye to, aren't they? And boxers are SO gorgeous. Very grand dogs indeed. If he was able to spend part of his life chasing ladies through fields, then I'm sure you gave him a great life and he has many happy memories to consider up there in doggy heaven.

My sympathies to you - it's hard to stop missing them when their time comes.

DG

JOHIO2

Medalist
Diver chick,

Sorry for your loss. Since I just lost my old kitty in January, I know it can really hit you. ( and sneak up and hit you again later)

DG, they repeated the first episode tonight. and the next is on Wed at 10 E? check listing

diver chick

On the Ice
Thanks guys,

to be honest with Figs it was almost a forgone conclusion that this would be how he would go. Boxers have notoriously bad hearts and are extremely cancer prone and Figaro had a heart murmer. Still he was well loved and so protective of my family, I remember him getting very annoyed with my dad when we were horseplaying because he thought dad was hurting me.

I would post a piccie of my darling but can't figure out how to do it.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Diver chick so sorry about the loss of Figaro. I posted a couple pics of my niece some time ago. They were e-mailed to me and I posted them via photobucket.

RGal I know I am terrible about pictures. Abbey seems more than a little ticked off that I dressed her up as an ice dancer complete with bling and still haven't shown off her pictures, LOL. Believe it or not I am historian for the woman's club this two year term and have BOXES of pics and stuff to get organized and scrapbooked. Between that and Girl Scout paperwork it seems I never get to do anything with my personal pictures. And now I am starting work on day camp plans. I promise to try to get it done SOON. :)

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
diver chick said:
I would post a piccie of my darling but can't figure out how to do it.

Piel is right--go to www.photobucket.com You can upload your pictures from YOUR computer to that website, then post the image from there to here. After you have uploaded the photo to photobucket, you will see your photos on their website. Under each photo you will see THREE lines of info. Copy the BOTTOM line into the memory, then PASTE it here. Your picture will show up here. Photobucket does allow you to hotlink from one website to another. (In other words, you can paste the actual photo and not just a link to the photo.)