On Site Reports: GPF 2015 | Page 13 | Golden Skate

On Site Reports: GPF 2015

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Haha, Patrick and Yuzuru doing a pairs program with side by side 4T's to Boyang Jin's FS score. :) That's awesome.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Ladies practice just finished.

Mao landed some bad*ss 3As. Her 3A is better than ever, in her run through it was PERFECTION. She did 3F-2Lo, popped the lutz, fine otherwise, maybe a little slow for her standards.

Satoko popped a 2A I think but was solid otherwise. Her jumps are a litzle bigger in practice than in comps. Very beautiful overall.

Elena had some troubles, popped first lutz and one 2A. Did 3T after the 2nd lutz though. Overall not quite there, but I'd say she'll deliver when it counts.

Evgenia landed everything, felt like there were multiple 3Ts after everything.

Ashley was really good, I think she landed everything in her run through. Had more power than yesterday.

Gracie looked tight, popped first 3Lz, but she didn't do to bad.

Men up next!:cheer:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Yuzu did 4T but Patrick only 3F ;)

They don't get any points, then. Invalid element. Will the newcomer pair of Boyang Jin/Shoma Uno get the title then???...other than that, I think Yuzuru should partner up with Javier. Their chemistry is more evident on the ice.....

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Ladies practice just finished.

Mao landed some bad*ss 3As. Her 3A is better than ever, in her run through it was PERFECTION. She did 3F-2Lo, popped the lutz, fine otherwise, maybe a little slow for her standards.

Satoko popped a 2A I think but was solid otherwise. Her jumps are a litzle bigger in practice than in comps. Very beautiful overall.

Elena had some troubles, popped first lutz and one 2A. Did 3T after the 2nd lutz though. Overall not quite there, but I'd say she'll deliver when it counts.

Evgenia landed everything, felt like there were multiple 3Ts after everything.

Ashley was really good, I think she landed everything in her run through. Had more power than yesterday.

Gracie looked tight, popped first 3Lz, but she didn't do to bad.

Men up next!:cheer:

I can't even say how much I want Mao to win this. Her long does nothing for me, though. Please no more stupid mistakes. And 3A perfection! Sochi repeat, please....

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Practice was awesome, as usual. There is always so much going on, I barely see half of te interesting things, hahaha.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
can you write something about how skaters were doing ?
Honestly? Not really, lol. Watched Chan and Murakami fall a few times, saw Shoma do some really awesome 3As, and actually managed to see Mao do a 3A (I managed to miss most of them during the other practices, I just keep looking in the wrong direction!). And Hanyu was on fine form, and I think Satoko's only mistake was during her run-through. It's scary how consistent she is.

Rissa

Record Breaker
Mens practice was awesome, quads right, left and center, I dudn't know where to look, during Boyang's music it was a jump-fest all around. :luv17: Patrick's run through was rough but he started to land stuff afterwards. He seemed to be in a better mood than at the start of the practice.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
I don't have enough eyes for this either :laugh: and my attention span is shortened by a certain attention stealer and his tendancy to do 3As in "my corner". But from what I saw...
Patrick had a bad day. Popped some jumps, fell on steps, had another stumble... he looked unfocused to me. Dice was okay, left out quite some parts. Boyang seemed to focus on his jumps, did well with them - the 4Lz looked awesome! Javi did well, not as tight as thursday, but something was missing for me.
Shoma was AWESOME! He landed his stuff and was really into the performance. I'm coming out of this a Shoma fan I guess! (I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?? More anxiety and heartbreak, noooooo!!!).
Yuzuru was great again. Popped his 4T in the run through, but fine otherwise. He looks really calm and focused, and so confident. Can't wait for his LP today!!:cheer:

Rissa

Record Breaker
I went to sit a bit down and center duri g junior ladies and there were like 1000 photographers armed with rocket launchers sitting around, shooting with high speed bursts. It was like sitting in the war zone, concentrating on the girls' programs was impossible. :frown:

Lysambre

Final Flight
I really wanted to do more reports, but as soon as I sa the first men training, I realised I couldn't keep my attention everywhere. It's just so overwhelming, in a fantastic way.

They didn't let the public in for the gala training, but I can hear Yuzuru's music on the other side of the doors, so that means the training session is nearly over.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
I really wanted to do more reports, but as soon as I sa the first men training, I realised I couldn't keep my attention everywhere. It's just so overwhelming, in a fantastic way.

They didn't let the public in for the gala training, but I can hear Yuzuru's music on the other side of the doors, so that means the training session is nearly over.

What music ? Please tell me, I'm dying here:palmf: