Paris Shootings and Explosions | Golden Skate

Paris Shootings and Explosions

Ophelia

Record Breaker
Paris attacks and TEB

Paris is currently under siege. Will this affect TEB events tomorrow for safety concerns? Bordeaux is a couple of hours away from Paris, but I'm assuming France will be on high security alert and lockdown tomorrow.

Alba

Record Breaker
Paris is currently under siege. Will this affect TEB events tmrw? Bordeaux is a couple of hours away from Paris, but I'm assuming France will be on high security alert and lockdown tmrw.

I'm thinking so as well.

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Thoughts with the people of France, hope the hostage situation are just rumours.

Maybe TEB will be suspended, it will be understandable, hope all the skaters remain safe.

Taan

On the Ice
Flights could be canceled all over france......attacks still ongoing...this is terrible

Mia29

On the Ice
I've no words, I'm shocked and I'm listening of the number of deads which is increasing more and more :sad21: Everything seems unreal

Serious Business

Record Breaker
French President Hollande has just announced it's closing its borders. This may affect skaters, their teams, and people who traveled to TEB from leaving after the second day of competition.

Mia29

On the Ice
42 dead according to the police (60 according to journalists). At least 50 injured in an absolute emergency

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
:cry:

I am so sad to hear this. I hope all French Golden Skate members and their families are safe. Prayers for all those in France today.

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
Oh wao, am watching it on the news and it never even dawned on me! This is so sad and outrageous! I am beyond speechless at such senseless disregard for life! I can't even begin to voice my annoyance! I am praying it ends soon and the hostages released!