Riedell motion vs Risport rf3 pro | Golden Skate

Riedell motion vs Risport rf3 pro

Skatingismylife

Rinkside
I've always skated in Riedells but I'm now considering upgrading fom my Riedell Motions to Risport rf3 pros. What changes should I expect, is the break in period long? Also I'm currently skating with Jackson legacy blades and will be changing to Coronation ace, what should I expect?

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I've always skated in Riedells but I'm now considering upgrading fom my Riedell Motions to Risport rf3 pros. What changes should I expect, is the break in period long? Also I'm currently skating with Jackson legacy blades and will be changing to Coronation ace, what should I expect?
Why start a new thread about this? You could have left this in your old one and we would have answered. The break in period would be longer because they are a better and stiffer boot (the Risport). Coronation Ace will be an adjustment for you because they are a much better blade than you have now, but like all blades, there will be an adjustment period. It's just to be expected with every boot and blade.

Skatingismylife

Rinkside
Why start a new thread about this? You could have left this in your old one and we would have answered. The break in period would be longer because they are a better and stiffer boot (the Risport). Coronation Ace will be an adjustment for you because they are a much better blade than you have now, but like all blades, there will be an adjustment period. It's just to be expected with every boot and blade.
Thank you so much! Sorry about the new thread.