Rino Matsuike

Vemvane

On the Ice
Rino's post on the Challenge Cup.

Google translation:

Challenge cup
Thank you for your support! ︎

I returned home safely 🇳🇱✈︎🇯🇵

At this tournament, I was really happy to be able to align SP and FS with no mistakes and win the championship 💐
And it was a lot of fun! ︎

I'm relieved to be able to finish the season in a good way 😌

There have been many things this season, but thank you so much for your support 🕊
Thank you for your support next season! ︎

And some photos of her FP.

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Rino's 2022-23 Programs:

SP - Papa can you hear me
FS - Moonlight (from last season, but she said the choreo will change a bit)

And check out her new SP performance from Dreams On Ice, originally posted by @tsuyoboogie in the Japanese women thread.

Papa can you hear me is a bit war-horsey indeed but I think Rino really performs it well without being overly melodramatic or cheesy.
I can't wait to see it in competitions :love2:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
If anyone hears about the nature of her illness/injury, and they dont feel they can post it, I would appreciate a PM....In the US, some high schools are loosing half the students to the flu....Australia got his hard in their flu season.

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
If anyone hears about the nature of her illness/injury, and they dont feel they can post it, I would appreciate a PM....In the US, some high schools are loosing half the students to the flu....Australia got his hard in their flu season.
AFAIK nothing has been confirmed yet. But I don't think she's injured. A Japanese blog I frequent specifically mentioned illness, and was considering flu and covid. Be it what it may, I hope Rino gets well soon. Hopefully she'll be able to compete in France in 14 days. 🍀

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
AFAIK nothing has been confirmed yet. But I don't think she's injured. A Japanese blog I frequent specifically mentioned illness, and was considering flu and covid. Be it what it may, I hope Rino gets well soon. Hopefully she'll be able to compete in France in 14 days. 🍀

Thank you. If she has a respritory illness, it can take quite awhile to recover.......prayers for her....want to see her compete.:pray:

denise3lz

On the Ice
Country
Japan
Chubu Regionals, Sep 22-24 2023

SP 67.06 2nd
FS 120.38 2nd TSS 187.44 2nd

Yuhana Yokoi interviewing/commentating

rabidline

Final Flight
Congratulations for first international GP series medal for Rino!!! And more importantly congratulations to skating 2 cleanish skates back to back in an international GP 💕💕💕

It's been a few hard years with injuries and illnesses during competitions... but Rino's beautiful skating quality remains and I'm so happy that she's finally able to share it with fans at Skate Canada.