Rostelecom Cup Tickets | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Rostelecom Cup Tickets

fendy

Rinkside
I could not manage to buy tickets today and now the availability is just lamentable. I guess, I shall pay exorbitant price to black market dealers same as the last year. Just glad that I have secured very good seats for the Nationals.

Hi
Here I attach seats for 3 matches. I want to sale all 12 tickets with original price. Please contact me: [email protected]
20th Oct B2 16 4 tickets 24usd/ticket
21rh Oct B3 18 4 tickets 52usd/ticket
22th Oct B1 13 4 tickets 48usd/ticket

NicoleSil

Rinkside
Oh no, I hope they get back to you! I pray I do not have the same issue with my bank.

There was no email yet, but I contacted Russian Yuzuru Hanyu fans that were very friendly and helped me :D Now I got all information in English. Today I called my bank and they told me I should visit them tomorrow and then hopefully they will be able to transfer the money. OH GOSH I only have 6 days left, making tomorrow only 5 <.< But she sounded quite optimistic. I know though that there might be extra costs up to 25-50€ but damn, that's now worth it for me when that means the trouble is over and I can look forward to Rostelecom Cup xD

marusya19

Rinkside
Hihi, it's me again~[emoji3]Just want to ask here in parter.ru are the tickets sold in package? Or like in Japan they sell different days events separatelly, which is a nightmare as they say…:drama:

Thanks~~:luv17:
Hello! As Japan four days and four tickets. But first day are open training.

Caustica

Final Flight
Wow, tickets came at absolutely the worst time since I'm on work training and have not been using my personal computer at all. As a result of which I totally missed the announcement and now there is no point in getting terrible tickets. This is sad :c

MAKLEODBEJ

Rinkside
wow, tickets came at absolutely the worst time since i'm on work training and have not been using my personal computer at all. As a result of which i totally missed the announcement and now there is no point in getting terrible tickets. This is sad :c

i am the same. Missed the announcement and good tickets...

LadyB

Record Breaker
I could not manage to buy tickets today and now the availability is just lamentable. I guess, I shall pay exorbitant price to black market dealers same as the last year. Just glad that I have secured very good seats for the Nationals.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, I know how much you love it. Well done for the Nationals. :thumbsup: You've no idea how much I envy you for that :scowl:
Have you decided whether to go the Europeans as well? :)

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
I found out that so far no middle sectors were offered at all. It means that those who want to have good middle seats have not missed anything yet. The key thing is to get the info when exactly the second wave is going to start: I am sure it will be sold out within an hour.

Sumireyan

Spectator
I found out that so far no middle sectors were offered at all. It means that those who want to have good middle seats have not missed anything yet. The key thing is to get the info when exactly the second wave is going to start: I am sure it will be sold out within an hour.

I was thinking that those had gone unreasonably fast since I was on the site as soon as tickets went on sale and they were not an option! Hopefully tickets for anyone who missed out.

fendy

Rinkside
I was thinking that those had gone unreasonably fast since I was on the site as soon as tickets went on sale and they were not an option! Hopefully tickets for anyone who missed out.

I only have tickets on

20th Oct B2 row16 3 tickets
21th Oct B3 row18 1 ticket
22th Oct B1 row13 3 tickets

seats are no so good, but this is an option, if you need pls contact me:[email protected]. My client canceled the order, so I have to pay it by myself((

fendy

Rinkside
I only have tickets on

20th Oct B2 row16 3 tickets
21th Oct B3 row18 1 ticket
22th Oct B1 row13 3 tickets

seats are no so good, but this is an option, if you need pls contact me:[email protected]. My client canceled the order, so I have to pay it by myself((

UPDATE!!!!
20th Oct B2 row16 2 tickets
22th Oct B1 row13 2 tickets

Sumireyan

Spectator
Looks like some tickets have gone on sale? I'm not sure if these are new seats or ones that were held but now are released.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Looks like some tickets have gone on sale? I'm not sure if these are new seats or ones that were held but now are released.

These are new seats but not the best sectors so far. Still available on parter.ru are quite disappointing seats in sectors A4 and C4 (row 18) at 5000 rbls. Black market guys offer those sectors for 17700 (may be lower rows). I expect the low seats in middle sectors to sell for 30000 or $500. Like Olympics.

TauMirta

Spectator
If somebody is interested, I have two (2) spare e-tickets for 21.10 (LP) in B1, row 17, seats 18 & 19, 49$ each. I bougt them on Friday, but yesterday there was better seats in another sector, so right now I have this spare.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
The best sectors A2, A3, C2, C3 have not been offered yet. I shall try to catch the moment when parter.ru starts offering them. But it may be difficult although I subscribed to notices. Yesterday I looked up the site 2 hours after the notice was given and there were only high rows left (today they are gone as well). CoR is crazy this year because it is the first event and because we have Hanyu and Medeveva's first appearances in the Olympic season.

Last year black dealers dropped their prices before the event - they have to cover the costs as well. I won't pay $500 per seat with my going to Korea. But if I cannot get the official $150 tickets I might wait till the very end if those guys come down to, say, $300. I mean the price for the whole day of FS (Saturday).

LadyB

Record Breaker
Good luck to everyone trying to get some tickets. I know you won't regret it. The first time fans are allowed at practice sessions!!! That's so mean, why not last year??:mad:

NicoleSil

Rinkside
Okay, so this event is driving me crazy xD but finally I got everything I need (apart from a visa, but I will get that one soon as well). And then I realised: I need to get from the airport to my hotel! Does anyone have any experience? Are there busses at Russian airports that drive you to Moskow City or do I need to pay for a taxi? :scratch2:
Thank you for your help :)

ALSO, I have 2 tickets to sell!
They are for Friday
C22
Row 8
Seat 13 & 14

If anyone is interested, please contact me :) I will sell them original price (best via paypal) :)

Bangladesh

Rinkside
Okay, so this event is driving me crazy xD but finally I got everything I need (apart from a visa, but I will get that one soon as well). And then I realised: I need to get from the airport to my hotel! Does anyone have any experience? Are there busses at Russian airports that drive you to Moskow City or do I need to pay for a taxi? :scratch2:
From the airport to Moscow:
https://aeroexpress.ru/en

Then metro, taxi, bus, whatever you want.

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Thank you for your help :)

Aeroexpress train from the airport is the easiest and most convenient way to get to the centre and then I would suggest metro if your hotel is near a metro station or taxi (I use Uber or Yandex taxi myself). Taxis are in general pretty cheap as well. During all my time in Moscow I have only taken the bus twice so no expert in that regard. But you'll manage, the transportation system in Moscow actually makes a lot of sense. :)

Lunna

On the Ice
Hi all!
I have one spare ticket for Friday - B3 row 11 and one for Gala - C1 row 10.
Original price.
PM me if interested.

Upd: tickets sold.

yetiaso

Spectator
Hi, I'm Yetti
I have spare tickets for the events that will be missed to watch since I've got business assignment during the dates.

20th Oct B1 Row 17 -2 tickets 2840rub
21st Oct C23 Row 6 -2 tickets 3060rub

Should you want to see the screenshot and buy the tickets and the original invoice, please contact me at [email protected].
I accept paypal and then send you e-ticket via email.