Sasha Cheering Thread | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Sasha Cheering Thread

windspirit

On the Ice
This is my cheering for the future. :) Don't get discouraged, girl (well, I know she won't), you'll get there. Just listen to Uncle Dick, and don't forget to take a deep breath next time before you skate. ;)

Congrats on your silver medal, and one beautiful skate, and the other still very good. We love you. :)

Nice post, Windspirit. As I said in my post on the Ladies' Final thread, Sasha has skated more difficult versions of "Swan Lake" with more passion and no mistakes on the GP circuit, eg, SA and Lalique, so I don't think she's a "leave it on the practice ice" skater." I just think she hasn't been able to bring her best to Nationals for various reasons. Though tonight, I don't think even Sasha's best could have beaten Michelle.

But Sasha is still one of the most beautiful skaters I've ever seen and I have seen her skate with great passion. So I'll join you in wishing Sasha good luck for the future. Sometimes it's the "X" factor that makes the difference and often we have no control over that. But Sasha does not give up, she's made tremendous improvements, and I wish her the best in achieving her goals.
Rgirl