Scimeca and Knierim look to medal in Milwaukee | Golden Skate

Scimeca and Knierim look to medal in Milwaukee

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
U.S. Champions Alexa Scimeca and Chris Knierim recently competed at 2015 Nebelhorn Trophy for their ISU Challenger Series event (Senior B) where they finished second. [More]

The team’s goals for this season are to medal at their Grand Prix events—Skate America and NHK Trophy—and defend their national title. They also are aiming to make the top six at the 2016 World Figure Skating Championships.

Here's wishing them luck next week!

Weathergal

Medalist
Really enjoyed the article and am even more excited for them this season after reading it!

I always enjoy hearing from the skaters about what they felt worked and didn't work, as well as the thought process going into their programs.

And as a bonus, they mentioned their wedding date is set for next June!:hb:

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I think this team could even win a world medal. Ice is slippery and the are getting better and better and they already beat K and S from Russia. Duhamel and Radford, S and K from Russia have struggled, V and T may not have the technical porwess or fresh programs so it is possible though I think SUi and Han are the team to beat. Of course a couple of slips and this team could find it hard to be in the top ten - it is that crazy in pairs. (Three Russians, Three chinese, Two Canadians, the Italians, the French...

Alex D

Record Breaker
“It was also cool to skate with (Tatiana) Volososhar and (Maxim) Trankov as well,” added the 24-year-old. “Personally, they are my role models.”

Haha, this reminds me how Maxim was holding Alexa in his arms during the Press Conference ;)

A very lovely pair, with great programs indeed.

Thanks for the nice read Paula and

Scimeca and Knierim, who were engaged in April 2014, have set a wedding date for June 26, 2016 in Colorado.

this totally went past me, congratulations then ;)

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
I wish them best of luck. Time has proved that if a US pair team stay with each other, they will reach their full potential.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not a bad start! :party: First after the SP (69.69 (39.00/30.69)) @ SA / +GOEs in all elements from all judges except for sbs 3S (hand down by him), but will have to work hard to stay there.