Searching for THAT photo of Brian Joubert | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Searching for THAT photo of Brian Joubert

KBell

Rinkside
Antilles said:
Hmm, clever camera work or Photoshop?
my guess is Photoshop - see who the head/neck area differ in color from the rest of the body - also notice the pixeling (?) at the shoulders and arms - and then Why on Earth would BJ be caught dead in Tennis Shoes and ankle socks for a shot like that - come on folks - get real. It's most likely a fair fake. The float all over the internet all the time - just google your fave celeb and see what you get.

Now I am having a twinge of conscience. If this is a fake and not something that Brian willing posed for, for publication, then I don't think it belongs here. If this were a lady, it would definitely be wrong.

(I am somewhat less zealously gallant in defending the modesty of men, LOL, but still...)

Sorry to be a spoil sport.

MM :)

antmanb

Record Breaker
Mathman said:
Now I am having a twinge of conscience. If this is a fake and not something that Brian willing posed for, for publication, then I don't think it belongs here. If this were a lady, it would definitely be wrong.

(I am somewhat less zealously gallant in defending the modesty of men, LOL, but still...)

Sorry to be a spoil sport.

MM :)

I don't think its a fake - originally there was a whole photo shoot and there were something like 10 photos of him, either someonee photo shopped the lot, or it was a real photo shoot.

Ant