Searching for THAT photo of Brian Joubert | Golden Skate

Searching for THAT photo of Brian Joubert

Johar

Medalist
Yes, the one where he is sorta naked. Please tell me where I can find it. Thanks.

Norlite

On the Ice
Johar said:
Yes, the one where he is sorta naked. Please tell me where I can find it. Thanks.

I have the link, but I'd rather PM it to you. Unless the Mods say it's ok to post it here.

It's not really board friendly. ;)

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
jonesgirl said:
I have the link, but I'd rather PM it to you. Unless the Mods say it's ok to post it here.

It's not really board friendly. ;)

Hey Jonesgirl... when you PM it to Johar, would you please send it to me as well?!? I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks so much!

Norlite

On the Ice
Mathman said:
I'm only one person, but I say "post away." (We won't tell Paula.)

[url = edited by Mathman]

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

tarotx

On the Ice
OMG I've only seen that picture as a little Avatar and had no idea he had socks and shoes on! How cute :biggrin:

antmanb

Record Breaker
Now...

I'm all for nudity :biggrin: !!!! But doesn't Joubert look a little disturbingly young in that picture???

I know those photos have been kicking around for a good couple of years but i'm thinking they must be getting on for at least 3 years old now...how old is Joubert now?

Ant

screech

Final Flight
I think he probably would have been about 18 or so when those photos were taken, no? Maybe 19... but yeah antmanb, I agree he looks a little young.

Johar

Medalist
Thanks for posting it! I have friends who are really starting to like skating and Brian was one they noticed and I remembered this photo.

This will make some people's day. :)

Longhornliz

Final Flight
naked man in keds is not sexy... ok well if you dont scroll down its fine, but unfortunately i still know they are there.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Longhornliz said:
naked man in keds is not sexy... ok well if you dont scroll down its fine, but unfortunately i still know they are there.

IMO, it depends on the man. And if the man is "right," then LOL the brand of shoes doesn't matter. ;) OK, now I'm searching for the hottest pic of a 50+ man, sans shoes, that I can find. It's not about the destination. It's the journey that matters. :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: (had to do the chorus line. it's a withdrawl related thing. it was fun)

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
"Hi, my name is Briany [spelled with heart above the "i"]. I love walks on the beach, warm fires, and violets. Pet nos: Phonies."