Shoma Uno | Page 702 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Aww, I guess, I will have to try Worlds after Montreal. Everyone was saying it is going to be Hanyu a SCI, but I was still hoping... :sad21: :sad21: :sad21:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Aww, I guess, I will have to try Worlds after Montreal. Everyone was saying it is going to be Hanyu a SCI, but I was still hoping... :sad21:

I was afraid it would turn out like this, but I doubt that I'll have any trouble selling my All Event for Canada. I would LOVE to see him in Moscow but really don't see that happening. Gets kinda complicated with the visa. Hopefully I'll see him in Montreal. Until then, I will eat a lot of banana bread, banana pudding, bananas flambe, banana cake to drown my sorrows. :sad4: :console: :ghug: :dbana: I believe in this guy no matter where he is skating!!! Go Shomachka!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I know... I would have loved to see a competition in Moscow, but besides the entry problems, I doubt you could get these tickets short of the direct exec order from Kremlin. I guess, it’s time to study up on Hanyu’s illustrious carrier. France should not be that bad though.

I should have picked SkAm this year, it has more skaters I adore, vs Canada. They dug deep to not have Messing in it...

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I should have picked SkAm this year, it has more skaters I adore, vs Canada. They dug deep to not have Messing in it...

I think Sk Am tickets are still available. Put your Sk Can ticket up for sale here on GS in the FOR SALE section and come to Sk Amer. It has a good line up.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I think Sk Am tickets are still available. Put your Sk Can ticket up for sale here on GS in the FOR SALE section and come to Sk Amer. It has a good line up.

I have everything booked up including flights, so I will stay in Can this time. Ladies’ line up is gorgeous (but it is everywhere) & Ritzzi-Vasiliev-Lazukin is very cool second line. I kinda like Boykova-Kozlovskiy as well, though not to the degree I am crazy about James-Cipres and DellaMonica-Guarise & ZE pair...

All in all, honestly, the crushing disappointment is Uno, my ticket is golden otherwise, I think. That’s if Hanyu and Kolyada do not WD.

Finally, it cuts down on the #of flags I have to buy, just Russian and Japanese, the FS essential.

MMisMis

On the Ice
Country
Russia
I know... I would have loved to see a competition in Moscow, but besides the entry problems, I doubt you could get these tickets short of the direct exec order from Kremlin. I guess, it’s time to study up on Hanyu’s illustrious carrier. France should not be that bad though.

I'm not happy to admit it, but usually there are free seats at Rostelecom Cup. The stadium is huge, the seats are quite expensive :slink:

https://fs-tickets.ru/events/821/1173/

sallyhatchet

Rinkside
I have to admit I'm just happy he didn't get SK AM or SK CAN because I really really can't afford it right now but would have been on the floor crying and having to let my husband lock up my credit cards if he had, lol. :tantrum:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I have to admit I'm just happy he didn't get SK AM or SK CAN because I really really can't afford it right now but would have been on the floor crying and having to let my husband lock up my credit cards if he had, lol. :tantrum:
LOL Just tell your husband you have been Shoomed and can’t help yourself. :)

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada

SkCan was not bad for me, the biggest expense was finding the hotel in tiny Kelowna... I am so glad I did it right away tbh, because having Hanyu there makes me worried about the crowds.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
SkCan was not bad for me, the biggest expense was finding the hotel in tiny Kelowna... I am so glad I did it right away tbh, because having Hanyu there makes me worried about the crowds.

Pretty sure most of the big tour companies booked the (right across the street) Delta Marriott. I was able to get it for only a few nights and was going to be at the Best Western for the other nights. I think as long ago as a month ago, Uniworld Tours was sold out.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Well, they put him vs. Zhou in Russia and vs.Chen in France. Actually, it feels like the Russians placed him instead of their own leading man in Rostelecom, or maybe I am exaggerating the Mother Rus love for Uno. Of course, we must take the 5T Eteri will have him landing by the end of next week into account — (okay, I am sorry, I could not resist a silly joke, I should not joke about it.)

i’d absolutely love for him to win in Russia, I am afraid I do not see him winning vs.Chen.

21. If Shoma starred in a movie, what kind of movie would you want to see him in?

Adventure with fantasy elements, because he already costumes as if he stepped right out of the Final Fantasy.

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Oh, I have been waiting a looooong time for a side-by-side cantilever from Shoma and Sasha! :love: Wasn't sure I'd ever see it.