Shoma Uno | Page 716 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you for sharing!
I guess, it means he won't put 4Lz and 4Lo in his layout in the next season.
I'm relieved to hear this. It's too dangerous to upgrade layout without main coach, one 3A4T is more than enough.

I agree die Wolke. The lutz just isn't his jump, and it would make me really happy if he just stays away from it! He might be able to handle the 4Lo, although when he's nervous I think he rushes the take off a little bit on his edge jumps. It's one thing to do it in practice, but to do it with competition nerves, to the music, etc. is an entirely different thing. We'll see how he does. I'm really excited to see how he faces all these challenges.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hot body gel?! Is it hair gel? (Ha! I thought it was talking about giving body to your hair. :laugh:) Looks like Itsuki is telling us about Shoma's first commercial! I see DHC is skin care? Come on Itsuki. Tell us more. The bottle says "Boost your confidence with every use." :dance2: Cool 3 minute video link in Itsuki's tweet.

Yikes! https://twitter.com/guuuuurie/status/1153889146001248256?s=20

https://twitter.com/jumokuno0108/status/1153885456242626565?s=20

WOW! Hello there sir! https://twitter.com/mikufskate_0039/status/1153890973996335104?s=19 :dbana:

Ha! I agree with yawning shoma. DHC knows how to market!
https://twitter.com/yawning_shoma/status/1153893966422691840?s=20

rabidline

Final Flight
The day has come for Shoma's first TV commercial! He's featured in a commercial for DHC Hot Body Gel :luv17:
https://www.dhc.co.jp/goods/goodsinfo.jsp?f=hotbodyjel.jsp&category=diet

The CM and an amazing Behind-The-Scenes video is on the link above. The CM was taken at Howa Sports ice rink in Nagoya. You can see Shoma wearing Blue Turandot and Red Loco in the BTS video. The CM is hilarious but the BTS Videos... Shoma looks AMAZING :luv17:

This was the livestream of the commercial launch today, at DHC's Twitter account, scroll down for Sho's cantilever featuring in the main ad graphic:
https://twitter.com/DHC_JP/status/1153872602823135232

Itsuki also updated on this: https://twitter.com/jumokuno0108/status/1153885456242626565

So many updates so little time! So so happy for Shoma doing more new things, and hopefully more details and translation will surface!

Bcath

On the Ice
Hot Body Gel?? This is hilarious. Sports clothing collaboration I can understand. But hot body gel? Does seem like a product with some “false” claims. If, in fact, a tiny Shoma cantilevers across my belly, I’ll buy it.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hot Body Gel?? This is hilarious. Sports clothing collaboration I can understand. But hot body gel? Does seem like a product with some “false” claims. If, in fact, a tiny Shoma cantilevers across my belly, I’ll buy it.

I think that's why at first I thought it was a hair gel, especially since in a few photos his hair had kind of a messy look. The claims do seem to be a bit far fetched, to say the least! :laugh2: Maybe the cantilever part costs extra?!:drama:

c3zara

On the Ice
Country
Romania
Love that CM :laugh: And Sho looks gorgeous. I missed Blurandot and Loco so much.
I thought that the name of the product comes from the fact that it produces heat? I mean increasing the blood flow or something like that. I might be wrong though, idk.

And finally the cs assignments, I thought JSF forgot about them. So bye Shombardia, welcome Finlandia Trophy!

Lyyli

On the Ice
This time Finnish fans were lucky. His first Finlandia Trophy. I thought he would not come here this year either because of Japan Open but this season life is full of surprises for his fans too :eeking: :luv17:

After Japan Open all his competitions in the first half of the season - except Japan Nats of course - will take place in Europe. From that point of view it would be handy for him to stay in Switzerland with Stephane for October too but let´s see what he decides to do.

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist

THIS..... oh I.. can't... even.... :rofl::rofl2:

Imov

Medalist
What on earth is a hot body gel?
And that commercial made me feel shoma is gonna glide on me when I put it on. :laugh2:
No Shombardia, he really is doing stuff differently.

Latremu

Final Flight
Love that CM [emoji23] And Sho looks gorgeous. I missed Blurandot and Loco so much.
I thought that the name of the product comes from the fact that it produces heat? I mean increasing the blood flow or something like that. I might be wrong though, idk.

And finally the cs assignments, I thought JSF forgot about them. So bye Shombardia, welcome Finlandia Trophy!

Apparently, "Hot body" gels are supposed to make the skin firm/toned, hence producing a sexy or "hot" body. [emoji23] Hronop's "Shoma 'Mr. Hot Body' Uno " seems to be an appropriate tagline for this. "DHC Hot Body Gel: Try it to get a body like Shoma 'Hot Body' Uno".

Does seem like a product with some “false” claims. If, in fact, a tiny Shoma cantilevers across my belly, I’ll buy it.
Yup, who needs the other false claims? All they needed to claim is that tiny Shomas will cantilever across the belly... hopefully without the skating blades on.

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
If I manage to go to Finlandia, it would be the first time for me to se Shoma live! The important question now is: should I hurry to buy the all-event tickets? I need more experienced folk to tell me how quickly tickets for Shoma-starring events disappear. Help please. :)

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Shoma was very popular and drew a considerable fan support/media in Lombardia 2017, with a very limited seating, but I don't think the event was officially sold out. (partially because of the ridiculous ticket fee, I suspect though!) Tickets for IdF are still available, with several other major stars (some with huge support from the local fans) confirmed. I also hear the venue in Helsinki is very well designed and there is no truly "bad" seating. So I don't think it's *that* urgent. If I were you, first do a research for the airfare, accomodation and find out the best bet, stay put for the announcement of the rest of the entry (should come around 4 weeks prior to the event), if you like what you see make the arrangement quickly.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I think that's why at first I thought it was a hair gel, especially since in a few photos his hair had kind of a messy look. The claims do seem to be a bit far fetched, to say the least! :laugh2: Maybe the cantilever part costs extra?!:drama:

Tiny Shoma cantilevers? Priceless. For everything else, there is the Hot Body Gel.

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Shoma was very popular and drew a considerable fan support/media in Lombardia 2017, with a very limited seating, but I don't think the event was officially sold out. (partially because of the ridiculous ticket fee, I suspect though!) Tickets for IdF are still available, with several other major stars (some with huge support from the local fans) confirmed. I also hear the venue in Helsinki is very well designed and there is no truly "bad" seating. So I don't think it's *that* urgent. If I were you, first do a research for the airfare, accomodation and find out the best bet, stay put for the announcement of the rest of the entry (should come around 4 weeks prior to the event), if you like what you see make the arrangement quickly.

Thanks for your answer! I just needed to be sure about the part Shoma plays in the ticket sales, in order to see how quickly I have to decide. I went to Finlandia last year but the prices for even category 2 all event seats are still heavy on my purse, on top of accomodation/travel expenses. If Lombardia is even worse as everyone says, I don't even want to know ;) I guess I'm spoiled by Nepela and Challenge Cup :)