Shoma Uno | Page 897 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
(spinning on head emoji) :jaw: So busy today I am just seeing this now. Be still my heart! ♥️ Bought my tickets for Sk Amer last week and have my reservation at the Orleans. I wonder if Sho will stay there. He may be mobbed if he does. Oh, thank you skating gods! Shoma can do it! I think he will be super motivated!!!!!
:points::dbana::party2::cheer::hap10::bsplit::cheer2:
I think I will believe it when I get to Vegas! 🙏🙌🔥

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I had to double check. I bought my tickets May 27th and am in the 8th row near the Kiss and Cry. Best birthday present ever! Already have a gift for the puppies and for the Prince.
We really liked the seats between judges and K&C, so that’s what I picked. We could have been a row closer, but they had 3 seats left and won’t sell 2 😅. Now just have to watch the border crossing regulations and keep my fingers crossed that amazing line up remains! Honestly, it’s like ISU reached out to me and asked who I wanted to see in men lol… with like a couple exceptions, but it’s okay…

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We really liked the seats between judges and K&C, so that’s what I picked. We could have been a row closer, but they had 3 seats left and won’t sell 2 😅. Now just have to watch the border crossing regulations and keep my fingers crossed that amazing line up remains! Honestly, it’s like ISU reached out to me and asked who I wanted to see in men lol… with like a couple exceptions, but it’s okay…
It's a small arena. You'll really enjoy it. So glad I booked my room (at the Orleans) early. Wish I could go from there straight to Skate Canada, but I don't think I can work it out.

Last edited:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
It's a small arena. You'll really enjoy it. So glad I booked my room (at the Orleans) early. Wish I could go from there straight to Skate Canada, but I don't think I can work it out.
My mom is actually considering it. She lives on Vancouver island, so almost no travel involved. If I were her, I would probably do it, lol. These two upcoming years are really great for us, with Junior Worlds right here, in Calgary, and Senior Worlds doing a double take on Montreal. I still wanna try to get at GPF one year too when it’s not too far out of the way. 🙌

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sho will do Friends On Ice again! Yea!!! :hap10: August 27, 28, 29. Here he is over the years at Friends On Ice.

And how could we ever forget the wonderful Rhapsody In Blue with Uncle Dai and Charlie White.
Rhapsody.jpg

I was checking to see if Sho grew at all, but it looks like he's still 158 cm! :laugh2: That's ok though!

E5MpM-mUUAQO24O.jpg

Last edited:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Sho will do Friends On Ice Again! Yea!!! :hap10: August 27, 28, 29. Here he is over the years at Friends On Ice.

And how could we ever forget the wonderful Rhapsody In Blue with Uncle Dai and Charlie White.
View attachment 3949

I was checking to see if Sho grew at all, but it looks like he's still 158 cm! :laugh2: That's ok though!

View attachment 3948

Well, with Samsonov being in Skate America he might actually tower.

16Olympics

On the Ice
Looks like Chukyo Univ Museum has large graphics in the windows of Japanese athletes, one of which is Shoma. Also Mao Asada.

Names/hashtags of the photos displayed via google translate

#Koji Murofushi #Mao Asada #Shoma Uno
#Keita Sato #Asuka Teramoto #Takeshi Matsuda

Video clip by a fan from the outside of the museum exhibit.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Looks like Chukyo Univ Museum has large graphics in the windows of Japanese athletes, one of which is Shoma. Also Mao Asada.

Names/hashtags of the photos displayed via google translate

#Koji Murofushi #Mao Asada #Shoma Uno
#Keita Sato #Asuka Teramoto #Takeshi Matsuda

Video clip by a fan from the outside of the museum exhibit.

Oh wow! That's really cool 🤗 well done Shoma!

I didn't know that Asuka Teramoto is from Aichi (artistic gymnastics is the best event for me this summer!)

16Olympics

On the Ice
Oh wow! That's really cool 🤗 well done Shoma!

I didn't know that Asuka Teramoto is from Aichi (artistic gymnastics is the best event for me this summer!)
I forgot that these athletes are from Aichi province. Thanks for the reminder that that is why they're prominently displayed.

Sho should be back in Japan soon for his two week quarantine.

Vilya

On the Ice
Country
Finland
A new NowVoice today!

It was funny, on the question about if he's scared doing new jumps he first started "for example when I'm trying 4A and 4Lz" but then was like "no wait lol that was a huge lie, no way I would be trying 4A that would be so scary"
Also he had to think for a moment if he's 23 or 24 years old on the question about Yuma 😂