Skate America Virtual Program and Preview - Ice Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Skate America Virtual Program and Preview - Ice Dance

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Kwanfan1212, Please tell me explicitly what you would like to see, because I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm guessing here, but there are no summaries, there are previews, and they come before the team name, not after the fansite entry. Is that what you're asking about?

I've added lines of ++++++++++++++++as pagebreaks. I hope that makes things more clear for you.

That does make things more clear. :p I was reading the preview as a list (because each of the teams is numbered) and when I started reading, I read the preview paragraphs as a sort of summary for each team that I felt like I should be reading after I've read all the things about the team. I didn't know your intention was to make those paragraphs previews for each team before you go into all the details. It's just fine. I think my brain was having trouble not reading it as a list and throwing me off. I'm sure I'm the only one who had this problem because I'm that anal, LOL :laugh:

lcd

Match Penalty
Wow.
I mean... Wow.

DorisPulaski - you are iconic. This is the kind of work that makes a board a "go to" source for anyone in the sport. :bow::clap::bow::clap::love:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Thank you for the much much appreciated links!

Shock, for the first time in my 3+ decades of watching skating, this is the first time I've ever liked ice dance more than the other disciplines, in particular Emily Samuelson & Evan Bates.

Ice dance is now my discipline of choice. I look forward to watching more of it as the season progresses.