Azikin

Medalist
New school year already started, JGP debut soon, can't wait! :cheer:

kXNET6iDEnQ.jpg

Fool

On the Ice
Country
South-Korea
Correct me if I'm wrong learned friends, but is Sofia the second woman to land 3A + quad in the same program now, after Alysa Liu? The only other woman who jumps both with regularity that I can think of is Kamila and she's not competed internationally in a while (through no fault of hers of course)

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Correct me if I'm wrong learned friends, but is Sofia the second woman to land 3A + quad in the same program now, after Alysa Liu? The only other woman who jumps both with regularity that I can think of is Kamila and she's not competed internationally in a while (through no fault of hers of course)
Yes you’re right! She’s also the first woman EVER to compete a program without any doubles internationally! That’s why her BV is so high!

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
A pitty, I'm always nervous when she's going for this combo, maybe in JGP she could play it more safely.. 🤔
Now we can say we are blessed she didn't play it more safely :cheer:

(In other words, the criminal returns to the crime scene, hello again :biggrin:)

Last edited:

Azikin

Medalist
Now we can say we are blessed she didn't play it more safely :cheer:

(In other words, the crimilnal returns to the crime scene, hello again :biggrin:)
Why hello there, I hope you had a nice vacation.. :cool:

That's still a question, she would have won anyway, it's not such a big difference in points and I still think it's an unnecessary risk (look at Samodelkina).. I mean, how many guys dare to go for such combo.. ;)