Tara & Johnny to host Wedding Cake show | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Tara & Johnny to host Wedding Cake show

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
...moaning about how much they hated Ivett Toth's choice of SP music and barely saying a word about her actual skating...)

Wait...you don't mean this season do you?!! Because if so, Tara and Johnny need to get their heads examined, Ivett's SP is one of my most favourite programs ever! What could they possibly have against it? People are weird...I shudder to think what they made of Candyman!

mau

3Lz3Lo3Lo3Lo3Lo
On the Ice
I would want a baker judging my baking contest and not a figure skating commentator. They don't *comment* on the Derby, they make a million dollar julep and snark on people's fashion choices. It's like fingernails on a blackboard to me. I DVR the race so I can skip over all their nonsense.

They won’t judge, they’ll only host the show. Professional bakers are going to judge the contest, just like every other cooking competition show on TV.

A cooking show about wedding cakes hosted by Tara & Johnny? This is a must-see. :popcorn:

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Wait...you don't mean this season do you?!! Because if so, Tara and Johnny need to get their heads examined, Ivett's SP is one of my most favourite programs ever! What could they possibly have against it? People are weird...I shudder to think what they made of Candyman!

They just hate AC/DC past the point of reason apparently. It made me furious. At least it bothered Terry too, he pushed back against them and then said "we're going to fight" before they cut to commercial break.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Someone asked if Johnnie & Tara can actually bake? I don't know the answer to that but Johnnie is quite a good cook & appeared on a Food Network's Celebrity Cooking Competition. He didn't win but stayed on for 4 or 5 weeks IIRC.