Tara and Johnny host special lokback at best performances | Golden Skate

Tara and Johnny host special lokback at best performances

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION šŸ”„
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Enjoyed that so much, especially Jessica Calalang and Brian Johnson. Such a great partnership considering the short time they have been together. That was medicine for my soul. Glad you mentioned it, mathman, or I probably would have missed it!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
How can this be "the best performances" when there was no Jason?

skatingfan4ever

"Our blade takes us in the most amazing places."
Medalist
Country
United-States
How can this be "the best performances" when there was no Jason?
I also wish Jason had been included, but by that logic, any list is automatically wrong because it's not the same as yours? There are less negative ways of saying you disagree with their list. Plus, it was only an hour, with commercials, so they didn't include most performances from the season. It was already very cherry-picked; they just cherry-picked differently than you would have. It's not the first time, and it won't be the last.

If we're going to go there, I wouldn't have included Alysa. Technically great under pressure, but the performance didn't move me at all. But Tara and Johnny love Alysa's technical elements, so there you go. Nathan at GPF was amazing, but again, it wouldn't have gone on my personal list of favorite performances. I would have liked the Knierims Nationals SP to be included. Or Karen Chen's redemption at 4CC. Or Jason's Nationals programs. Or Keegan Messing's SP at 4CC. But I wasn't in charge.

I enjoyed it for what it was, even though my list is different.