Tarah Kayne & Danny O'Shea | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Tarah Kayne & Danny O'Shea

happycamper2554

On the Ice
I love them but I felt like calling BS on the fact that Mr. Peterson encouraged them to do it, I feel like it was their idea but they don't want it to seem like they overruled him. I think it's amazing that they've been able to overcome so much together. I know they saw Hamilton tonight, but i'm really hoping that they don't do a Hamilton program.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love them but I felt like calling BS on the fact that Mr. Peterson encouraged them to do it, I feel like it was their idea but they don't want it to seem like they overruled him. I think it's amazing that they've been able to overcome so much together. I know they saw Hamilton tonight, but i'm really hoping that they don't do a Hamilton program.

Did you think that? I found it interesting that Deanna and Nate went to someone else too, so I wondered who was behind those decisions, or were they mutual decisions? I guess we'll never know. Whichever it was, I'm glad of it. They seemed to speak really positively of working with Shae Lynne, and she seemed so thorough. I thought that whole experience was really good for them. I just hope Tarah is ok.

happycamper2554

On the Ice
Call me a cynic but why after all these years of never using outside choreographers, coming off major surgery with a much shorter timeline would he suddenly decide its a good idea to send them to outside choreographers. He also seems like a control frea, but thats just my opinion. Therrfore i'm skeptical. I was interested by nate and deanna doing this year as well. Im so excited for tarah and danny to announce programs and am really hoping that this is a sucessful injury free season for them

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Call me a cynic but why after all these years of never using outside choreographers, coming off major surgery with a much shorter timeline would he suddenly decide its a good idea to send them to outside choreographers. He also seems like a control frea, but thats just my opinion. Therrfore i'm skeptical. I was interested by nate and deanna doing this year as well. Im so excited for tarah and danny to announce programs and am really hoping that this is a sucessful injury free season for them

I know, right?! While I was listening to the pod cast, I'm sure my next door neighbor was wondering why I was screaming "Come on, tell us! Tell us!" To me, the biggest advantage of the in-house choreographer Is being able to easily tweak the choreography throughout the season. But it was really time for them to branch out. Let's hope it brings them a lot of success, and no injuries, please!!!

happycamper2554

On the Ice
Yes. They've had there fair share. Its time for the injury bug to move on. Id be happy with anything they picked. I wonder if theyd keep this years because they only skated them three times

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^Glad to hear some news from them. Not sure how glad I am about this choice. They can sell anything though, and I'm sure Shae Lynn's choreo will inspire them.

happycamper2554

On the Ice
I'm just not sure how I feel the juxtaposition of this and swan lake. Of course I support all their choices, but I'm with you on not being sure about this one. They seem excited though, so i'm excited about that.

saphire

On the Ice
I think that it could be fun for them, they seem to be excited about it. I think it all depends on Shae Lynn's choreography.

I won't mention the other version of the song :slink:

happycamper2554

On the Ice
i'm also worried that the judges will not appreciate the choice. Especially now that they are going back on the grand prix. Then again candyman was scored well so who knows. I can't say this anymore of an odd choice then that was, especially if they se.ll it better. Which i'm sure they will

happycamper2554

On the Ice
So true, It always helps not to look miserable. I just meant the comparison as in the music choice is eccentric . I hope they rock it.

crankyintheAM

On the Ice
Tarah's a flaming redhead now! Looks good on her. :)

WOAH! that SP music choice! I can't say I like the song, but I like that it's wacky and pretty original, unless there are lots of skaters going for this artist?band? this season? It should be fun and interesting. I love Tarah and Danny so I'm hoping they have a great season.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
The music is so an unusual choice for any skater but it can be very fun and refreshing.

happycamper2554

On the Ice
Got confirmation on another board from their webmaster that it is true and that they will be making the announcement soon. I hope that this can take them to the next level twist wise because it's always been their Achilles heel. I think it's interesting that Jim was at Champs Camp with them. I don't know what that means.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
At first I almost didn't pay attention to the TSL tweet thinking "We already know they went to Dalilah for 5 weeks", then I realized they went, WENT -- like as in new coach! Wow, very surprised. Wish them all the best though. They have TONS of potential. Hopefully her knee troubles are behind them.