Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 103 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

orangella96

Final Flight
This photoshoot maybe? http://www.suzanasantalab.com/fashion_15.html In my opinion there's nothing passionate nor even sexy about this.. they simply look like body- builders and their expressions are just blank.

I can not see any similarities to Tanya's and Maxim's shooting. :scratch:
Whoever that user was, he/she must've been blind. That not aesthetic in any way...:slink:
But now I know why she wrote that. She seems to be a big S/S fan and sees it as a personal attack that V/T "copied" that shooting :laugh:

annafer Unfortunately I only see two very short YouTube videos....

HermioneG

On the Ice
I really do admire that they manage to stay calm when they ask that again and again.
I think that after what felt like the 1000th time they ask that, I'd freak out :laugh:

EDIT. Could someone still translate what they say, please? :bow:

Actually they say nothing new: theis skating is from their hearts, they can argue on the ice but not off the ice and when they argue Nina Mikailovna or they theirselves try to find a compromise and often Tanya meets halfway; Tanya said that privat life must be privat but not public; on the question about wedding Max said that when they decide to change something in their lives we will know that the same evening :laugh: (And the way Tanya look during this episode is priceless :laugh:) Also I remembered one moment - Max said something like - It's enought she (Tanya) come to me and I'm ready to move mountains and to go throught seas to reach her (and immidiatly say our common) goals.

orangella96

Final Flight
Actually they say nothing new: theis skating is from their hearts, they can argue on the ice but not off the ice and when they argue Nina Mikailovna or they theirselves try to find a compromise and often Tanya meets halfway; Tanya said that privat life must be privat but not public; on the question about wedding Max said that when they decide to change something in their lives we will know that the same evening (And the way Tanya look during this episode is priceless :laugh:) Also I remembered one moment - Max said something like - It's enought she (Tanya) come to me and I'm ready to move mountains and to go throught seas to reach her (and immidiatly say our common) goals.

Haha okay so it really is the usual stuff :laugh:
So...now let's wait for the evening where their lives change :biggrin: :laugh:
But again respect that they stay so calm :agree:

annafer

On the Ice
orangella this link is working for me, at least on my iphone:
http://m.domashniy.ru/video/lyubovnye_vojny/lyubovnye_vojny_film.html

The shoot is pretty different from Aliona and Robin's, as kinoriH said they look like bodybuilders, there's nothing sensual in their photoshoot. And yeah, I also wanna see the video (and the rest of the pics of course). Both Tatiana and Maxim look super hot.

Thanks for the translation! I admire their capacity of still answering those questions. But if that's what they say it is a bit different from before, like more calm and without seeming that angry, not denying a future wedding saying they'll announce it when it happens. And I love the part about moving mountains and seas for her.

eli60056

On the Ice
Yesterday there was a video on russian TV with Tanya and Max http://kaban.tv/archive/domashnii/2014-04-13/842585 (from 48-40) - some videofrom rehealsal and off-ice from Ulianovsk with same stupid questions about relationship and wedding and same answers)

I was able to see this one, thanks. Max says it is enough for her just to approach him and he is ready to do great feats so that the common goal is reached. (Sorry, translation is harder for me when I listen, rather than read.). Also the reporter said that Max has said that he is ready to support this woman not only on the ice (in the sense of family way). Tatiana said they prefer their private life to remain private, but despite that they both said that they are always together, that they feel down only after a few hours apart. Maxim said that the moment they make a decision to change their current status they will announce it to everyone themselves. There are some very sweet scenes from the dressing rooms where Tania takes care of Max, even doing his make up or putting a medicinal plaster (I hope that is the term) on his shoulder, some where he is literally wrapped around her from behind (as he usually is:)).

orangella96

Final Flight
Just from reading that I wonder even more why reporters ask them directly about their relationship status.:unsure:
Through their answers it gets so damn clear what's going on :rolleye:
Maybe they'd just need to check her Facebook for her status or their Instagrams. Maybe they can sum up one and one:laugh:

eli60056

On the Ice
Thank you so much, eli60056! Is there any chance you could take a look at this video and let us know if anyone says anything interesting, please?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1nrygz_tvmt-rus-doc-b4-sp-o_sport

Thank you! :bow:

It starts with introduction of them, some accolades from the woman who works on their choreography I think, who says that they are very talented, came to her already understanding that every move of the hand must mean something (as it does in ballet). Nina Mozer says they are very different, Tania-calm, soft, angel, Max-very interesting, emotional. Then Max and Tania say that their arguments are about skating-to improve further, to make it more interesting. The narrator says that part of the chemistry on ice and off is probably because they are such opposites. He says he is always impatient, and Tania is the opposite. He doesn't have patience for yoga and she loves it, and any such literature. Things that one of them likes the other may not. But he is influenced by her to be more patient and vice versa. He says Tania is the kind of person who can extinguish/slake (I think he says) "his" eternal fire (LOL). She says with a straight face immediately after that they balance each other and that she learned from him to be more active. Unlike her he was a hooligan (like a bandit). Angel and hooligan - classical pairing :).

danya

On the Ice
Just from reading that I wonder even more why reporters ask them directly about their relationship status.
Through their answers it gets so damn clear what's going on
Maybe they'd just need to check her Facebook for her status or their Instagrams. Maybe they can sum up one and one
Hahaha yes! So true! The last video (in russian tv movie about ukraine-russian couples).. FOR WHAT YOU ASKED IT? YOU REALLY DON'T SEE ANYTHING? :bang:
When Max said that they 25 :)laugh: Tanya said 24) hours every day together - what else you want to hear? :confused:
Sorry, that don't remember who propose it..but i think they really need to make neon sign...
Oh, and also i wanted to cry when hear HOW Max said (maybe, better to say, pray) that when they decision to change their status they will announce it themselves even in the same evening..by one side, it's funny, but another...i can't imagine how they tired always hear this question...:disapp:

orangella96

Final Flight
Sorry, that don't remember who propose it..but i think they really need to make neon sign...
Oh, and also i wanted to cry when hear HOW Max said (maybe, better to say, pray) that when they decision to change their status they will announce it themselves even in the same evening

Haha yeah the neon sign was my idea :laugh: at the moment I doubt that even that would help:p
Around what time did the say that with the status changing in the interview? :)

SallyTeoh

Rinkside
I was able to see this one, thanks. Max says it is enough for her just to approach him and he is ready to do great feats so that the common goal is reached. (Sorry, translation is harder for me when I listen, rather than read.). Also the reporter said that Max has said that he is ready to support this woman not only on the ice (in the sense of family way). Tatiana said they prefer their private life to remain private, but despite that they both said that they are always together, that they feel down only after a few hours apart. Maxim said that the moment they make a decision to change their current status they will announce it to everyone themselves. There are some very sweet scenes from the dressing rooms where Tania takes care of Max, even doing his make up or putting a medicinal plaster (I hope that is the term) on his shoulder, some where he is literally wrapped around her from behind (as he usually is:)).

I'm not able to watch this video.... I can't understand the page (even with Google Translate).... There ia a video but no image??? :cry:

eli60056

On the Ice
I usually hear and read a lot of sensual innuendo in their seemingly innocent interviews, and I thought that may be I am seeing/hearing things, that are not there, but how can one interpret that Audi photoshoot as anything else :)

justastro

Rinkside
I bet the reporters keep asking the wedding question because they're hoping that by some miracle, Max might have proposed the night before and they get to be the first ones to publish that story. When will they learn that that will never happen? Tanya and Max are more than capable of announcing the news themselves. They don't need some reporter to do it for them

danya

On the Ice
Around what time did the say that with the status changing in the interview? :)
Sorry? Sorry for my english..i can't understand your question correctly...:(

And another moment - when Tanya said that they wanted private life is staying private. And Max added "yes, thats why we are not announce" and after added "we not say yes or no" haha i'm laugh in this moment, Max it will be better for you if you will firstly thinking and after saying..but it's great that it's not real - Max always said what he think in that moment, and this is another reason why i love him;):laugh:

eli60056

On the Ice
I'm not able to watch this video.... I can't understand the page (even with Google Translate).... There ia a video but no image??? :cry:

http://kaban.tv/archive/domashnii/2014-04-13/842585

If you go to that page, there is a video on the right side of the screen. The segment about them starts at about 48 min. If you can't see anything when you hit play it is probably geo blocked for you. I am in the US and I can see it, but you never know.

orangella96

Final Flight
I bet the reporters keep asking the wedding question because they're hoping that by some miracle, Max might have proposed the night before and they get to be the first ones to publish that story.

I think that that is the reporters real problem. That they have rarely anything "juicy" to write/tell about them due to the fact that they're so secretive about their relationship.
That's probably what bothers them most.
But you're right Maxim would probably announce it on IG and Twitter as soon as anything happens :laugh:
Like she just barely said yes to his proposal and he's like "wait a second, gotta post a pic of it" :laugh: kidding ;)
That's the moment where I often believe that the reporters are simply daft or somethig like that....Keep asking guys, good luck^^

orangella96

Final Flight
Sorry? Sorry for my english..i can't understand your question correctly...:(

No harm done ;)
Just wanted to know if you could give me the minute:second where Maxim says that they'll announce it, if anything changes in their status.
Hope you understand what I mean^^

And another moment - when Tanya said that they wanted private life is staying private. And Max added "yes, thats why we are not announce" and after added "we not say yes or no" haha i'm laugh in this moment, Max it will be better for you if you will firstly thinking and after saying..but it's great that it's not real - Max always said what he think in that moment, and this is another reason why i love him

I kinda like it how they mess with media's head by not-confirming-not-denying anything :laugh:
Serves them right!