Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 158 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

lovely9

Rinkside

Thank you for the links! But this is something that's bugged me for a while, especially seeing these two videos. Why don't V/T wear the outfits that match? Because Tanya's dress from "Somebody to die for" matches Max's shirt in the Rachinoff piece. It would look really nice together (and was probably made to match), but they wear them for different programs. Am I crazy, or they just didn't want to have coordinated outfits?

skatefan02

On the Ice
Thank you for the links! But this is something that's bugged me for a while, especially seeing these two videos. Why don't V/T wear the outfits that match? Because Tanya's dress from "Somebody to die for" matches Max's shirt in the Rachinoff piece. It would look really nice together (and was probably made to match), but they wear them for different programs. Am I crazy, or they just didn't want to have coordinated outfits?

That's a good point and one I hadn't noticed before since they hadn't skated both galas in the same show before this past week... all I can think is Tanya's dresses are always gorgeous and Max generally wears whatever Max wants. :laugh:

@snowflakebeautiful I agree, they both look wonderful though. :agree: That white dress with the heart is one of my favorites of hers. :love:

@eli60056 Thanks for the backstage clip translation! Max and Tanya are too adorable. :love:

It does appear that the show will be live streamed in 4 hours so in case anyone is awake, here is the link justastro was kind enough to find for us:
http://vod.sbs.co.kr/onair/onair_index.jsp?Channel=SBS

skatefan02

On the Ice
I think someone mentioned they were going to be in Kazakhstan in May (or I might be dreaming), but here is the link to ticket sales for Denis Ten and Friends:

http://denisten.kz/show/#tickets

Tickets go on sale in early May, according to Denis's twitter, so I assume within the next week.

Edit: Oops, apparently these are last year's dates, but the links on the site to the ticket sales for each city are updated.

V/T are also listed for Shen and Zhao's Artistry on Ice (Shanghai and Beijing dates), as JCSKIZZLE noted earlier. You can find the schedule here:
http://stephanelambiel.com/

Stephane's site is a good indicator of where V/T may be as it seems they go to a lot of the shows he does. :)

annafer

On the Ice
Finally videos! Thank you so much for sharing. I wanted to see their performances so bad. And I love the introductions too, the first one is very romantic, the second something happier. Now I hope someone will upload day two also.

When I saw a photo of the throw during Somebody to die for 2 days ago I was wondering if Tanya fell because of her air position, even though I don't know how she did it that she almost made it. Must be all the tiredness. But starting tonight they're on vacation. It's still appreciated that they go for elements that are hard and aren't simplifying them. Yuna also fell yesterday. EDIT: sweet moment at the end of Somebody to die for, at 4:06, the music already stopped and they still lay on the ice, Max caresses her hand and tells her something.

About the costumes, maybe they don't wanna be too matchy matchy, I for one think they look better like this. If they would both wear the grey costumes together it would be too much grey.

Cuddly Max in action at the beginning if the video:
http://youtu.be/YVCogS88b8A

ntk87

On the Ice
I love their 'Somebody to die for' program, I think the song matches very well with them:)
I have tried watching the web of the stream with my mobile but it seems doesn't work with android :(

annafer

On the Ice
Me too :biggrin: More Tanya and Maxim with this official camera.

Aww, loved Somebody to die for, they were perfect, perfect.

skatefan02

On the Ice
I can't believe I'm up. :eek: But apparently I overslept and I missed them! :cry:

I'm glad they at least had a perfect performance for the official recording. :love:

annafer

On the Ice
I can't believe I'm up. :eek: But apparently I overslept and I missed them! :cry:

I'm glad they at least had a perfect performance for the official recording. :love:
Part two is coming soon, you can see the Rachmaninov performance and the ending. For me they together with Denis Ten and Stephane stand out from all the other performers.

Arawen

Final Flight
I have missed everything because I'm at work and I won't be home until late tonight😡😭 Reading about their performances here and how good they were doesn't make the wait better😢

Hope people can upload good videos of them here😊

annafer

On the Ice
Here's Somebody to die for, really beautiful performance and as someone said before it suits them perfectly. I honestly believe they were the best together with Stephan tonight, perfect performance and beautiful choreography:
http://youtu.be/_vZyWD_5kdk

borzaya

Final Flight
And I managed to watch it secretly at work - part of the first half and almost the whole second half! :yay:
Thanks a lot for the link!

SallyTeoh

Rinkside
Thanks Annafer!!!!! Hopefully you are able to upload every videos for All that Skate 2014!!! I missed it because I can't open without Flash Player.....:cry: