Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
For now I only have a link for the NBC version with Johnny and Tarra

Thanks for this one! Tara and Johnny are cute and Johnny is one of the really few commentators (if not the only one, well at least the only one I've already heard) who can pronounce "Volosozhar" quite well :p In Poland we usually have brilliant commentators on our Eurosport - they are gorgoeus, very competent, have sense of humour, talk in such a lovely way, know a lot of tittle-tattles. Unfortunately, our comentator at the Olympics wasn't one of the Eurosport's journalists and his knowledge... wasn't sufficient. To say it in a gentle way :p

svetik

On the Ice
Thanks for this one! Tara and Johnny are cute and Johnny is one of the really few commentators (if not the only one, well at least the only one I've already heard) who can pronounce "Volosozhar" quite well :p In Poland we usually have brilliant commentators on our Eurosport - they are gorgoeus, very competent, have sense of humour, talk in such a lovely way, know a lot of tittle-tattles. Unfortunately, our comentator at the Olympics wasn't one of the Eurosport's journalists and his knowledge... wasn't sufficient. To say it in a gentle way :p

LittleLotte29, talking about pronouncing "Volosozhar" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRG0fkB_VEM#t=342 about 5.17.

saray

Rinkside
Does anybody have a link for their "Somebody to die for" performnace, from Taiwan?
the show ended a few hours ago, we have to wait. it's a surprise there aren't videos from guangzhu, because it was live streamed.

kinoriH

Final Flight
the show ended a few hours ago, we have to wait. it's a surprise there aren't videos from guangzhu, because it was live streamed.

Sorry, i meant from guangzhu. :biggrin:

and you're right, i've been looking eveywhere and there are almost no videos...

saray

Rinkside
i can't find videos of the opening and ending either. i was expecting more since it was streamed. what a pity