Team KoRo 7K (Kori Ade & Rohene Ward) | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Team KoRo 7K (Kori Ade & Rohene Ward)

DinkyD

Rinkside
I have heard Emily is leaving for Nashville around November, Kori in the Spring when her daughters finish up their school year.

Tavi...

Record Breaker
I have heard Emily is leaving for Nashville around November, Kori in the Spring when her daughters finish up their school year.

I have also heard that. Well, actually I heard that Kori will be going back and forth between Monument and Nashville and then she moves permanently in the spring.

DinkyD

Rinkside
I just heard today that Heather is also going to Nashville. Top skaters in the Monument rink are "on the fence" as to whether they are relocating.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well thanks to our Colorado skating community for the info:thank:

Sad that the solo experiment did not work for Kori, but Scott certainly seems to be a good fit.:)

Nashville is *such* a culture change from the Colorado Rockies, I can see why the skaters would hesitate. Courtney just moved, and frankly, Ben and Jordan might need to make decisions about how much skating is in their future and where their interests now lie.

But I'll be interested in the official announcements....

DinkyD

Rinkside
Kori is not listed on the new staff. She was not planning to move until spring. Where will she go until then?

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Rohene appears to be indirectly confirming Kori's move on his IG account, while directly confirming his own status:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpI0U3FFH-L/?hl=en&taken-by=roheneward

rohene_8160 (appears to be a Japanese fan account) says; Please let me know if you do not mind. rohene. kori Ade will go to Tennessee, but what will you do?
I want to see more of your work.

Rohene answers: I will be working all over. Free lancing. I still am!!! Do t wirry I ain't going no where.

Also loving that Rohene still has not lost his love for the exclamation point key:laugh:

iceskater10

On the Ice
Kori, Heather, and Emily are at the Air Force Academy for now. They are going to Nashville this weekend to do a SHARP seminar.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kori, Heather, and Emily are at the Air Force Academy for now. They are going to Nashville this weekend to do a SHARP seminar.

Thanks for the info; I had seen that the social media posts for SHARP now included Heather and Emily, but I didn’t know about the Air Force Academy.

DinkyD

Rinkside
Does anyone know much about this SHARP endeavor? It's supposed to be "Global"...what does that mean? I do know you have to pay $$ to be part of it.

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Read it. Seems like 7k all over again.......

That is the old 7K website. Im actually surprised it’s still up, but I posted it because you asked about SHARP. It shows the program as it existed until a few weeks ago.

DinkyD

Rinkside
Yes, through the 7k site I was able to glean what this new SHARP program is all about. It is different than 7k as it is subscription based. It is the same in far as wanting to be the "go to" place for skaters at ALL skating levels. Basic Skills, Excel (Test Track) and Elite. They are also wanting parents to subscribe along with their children, AND their coaches. In addition to that, it seems they want SHARP to be an avenue for ALL sports down the road. And even beyond that, they say after you have signed up, it can be used "globally". Quite an endeavor to say the least.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Yes, through the 7k site I was able to glean what this new SHARP program is all about. It is different than 7k as it is subscription based. It is the same in far as wanting to be the "go to" place for skaters at ALL skating levels. Basic Skills, Excel (Test Track) and Elite. They are also wanting parents to subscribe along with their children, AND their coaches. In addition to that, it seems they want SHARP to be an avenue for ALL sports down the road. And even beyond that, they say after you have signed up, it can be used "globally". Quite an endeavor to say the least.

FYI, in case you have not seen:

SHARP 4 Sports does have its own website: https://www.sharp4sports.com

Lots of information there.

Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/sharp4sports/

DinkyD

Rinkside
Team KoRo is no longer a team. Maybe the name for this thread should be changed to include Emily since they are both moving to Nashville. Team KoEm?

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Team KoRo is no longer a team. Maybe the name for this thread should be changed to include Emily since they are both moving to Nashville. Team KoEm?

Maybe it’s a bit premature? This is a transition period. This thread was originally started for news about Kori, Rohene and their skaters besides Jason because it was being discussed in the Jason thread. Right now we don’t know when Kori is moving to Nashville and what the situation will be there. Scott Hamilton has mentioned creating a training center like TCC. We don’t know if that’s happening or who Kori will be coaching. I think Emily has only ever coached developmental kids, but maybe that will change. Until we know more, to the extent there’s news of either of them (or Rohene), I’m sure it will be reported here regardless of thread title.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Sounds cute, I remember when Vincent left and we had to take his name off the header.:)

I wish we had an official announcement from Scott Hamilton’s rink, so we could work off of that....

ETA: @Tavi and I typing at the same time. Great minds and all that.....

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Sounds cute, I remember when Vincent left and we had to take his name off the header.:)

I wish we had an official announcement from Scott Hamilton’s rink, so we could work off of that....

ETA: @Tavi and I typing at the same time. Great minds and all that.....

And we are great minds. ;)