Thank you GS'ers | Golden Skate

Thank you GS'ers

sillylionlove

Medalist
I just wanted to give a big thanks to all the posters here.

For the year and some change that I have been a regular on this board I have learned more about skating then I ever thought I could.

I have learned about up and coming skaters, heard updates on skaters from the past and was told about skaters from other countries.

I have been able to follow play by play for competitions without ever having to watch one.

And...I have learned more about culture of people and countries other then my own and heard different views from around the world about everything from skating to politics.

So I just wanted to give everyone a shout out and say thank you...and keep it coming!! :bow: :rock:

PaulE

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I just wanted to give a big thanks to all the posters here.

I just want to second everthing sillylionlove said. Thank you all for the extremely interesting discussions. It is great to feel that I am at competitions around the world with a bunch of interested friends. You are all a great group to hang around with! :clap: :rock:

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
I'll second what's been said.

It's fantastic to be able to chat with other figure skating fans, even more so because they all come from different parts of the world so have different cultures and different points of view on skating, which is something one cant' get in local forums. The variety of people really makes it a great forum to be part of. It's wonderful to able to share articles, news, photos, analyses and opinions.

The sportsmanship on this forum should also be mentioned, because I've had a look at some other forums and some of the stuff people say can be quite awful.

Thanks to everyone!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Figure Skating brought me many hours of pleasure when growing up - I thank my parents for allowing me to take figure skating lessons. Now, I am more of an "arm chair expert" and enjoy keeping up with figure skating here and on TV as well as getting to the occasional Stars on Ice Show. I enjoy reading some of the posts here and joining in some of the discussions.

:biggrin: