The 2022 Four National Championships | Page 2 | Golden Skate

The 2022 Four National Championships

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Useless piece of information time. When I was a baby, putting on Willie Nelson would help me to go to sleep. :bed:

So, listening to him this early in the morning is maybe not such a good idea! :laugh:

Also, in recent years, any time I hear "L.O.V.E.", it makes me think of one of the skaters I adopted that had to retire far too early, due to injury. Because there is video out there of her singing it.

One of the interesting aspects of Midnight Blues RDs for me is the variety of music choices.

The contrast between this programme (Anastasia POLIBINA / Pavel GOLOVISHNIKOV) and the previous programme (Natalia KALISZEK / Maksym SPODYRIEV) really proves your point.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
That programme from the Taschlers was definitely "different".

It seemed to be a straightforward Madonna medley, but then some music that made me think of a high school cheerleading team came on.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hey, where's the picture gone???!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Phew, it was only a relatively brief display of the title card. But, it still shouldn't have appeared in the middle of a programme.

The local partnerships really aren't having a lot of luck so far today, with technical difficulties appearing during both of the programmes. (In Juniors, there were a couple of false starts for Anna SIMOVA / Kirill AKSENOV, due to the totally wrong music being played).

Maybe the director was protesting about the music that was being used for the second half of Maria Sofia PUCHEROVA / Nikita LYSAK's programme! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

CrazyKittenLady

Thanks for skating, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Oh dear, Samoilov :cry: . It wasn't his day. The first fall looked rough, hopefully he didn't aggravate an injury.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
This is going to be interesting, having two of the Witkowski brothers going back-to-back. Youngest brother Kornel is the third skater to go in this group, and will immediately be followed by the middle brother, Miłosz.

Seeing this made me realise something - we only have one Bělohradský brother here this year. Matyáš went in the first group. But, where is Jiří? Is he injured? Retired?

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
So good to see Jakub LOFEK and his "Stairway To Heaven" programme again so soon (he was at the 🎅 Santa Claus Cup last week).

And, when checking when it was I last saw him, I discovered something. Today is his debut at Senior level!

He goes into last position. But, his score is a good bit higher than last week in Juniors.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Right, Kornel made it rain with a score of 54.51, going into 5th.

Now for Miłosz.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Miłosz was caught in the crossfire, taking over 5th position with a score of 58.02

He had a fall early on in the programme. But, still goes ahead of his brother.

3.5 points between them. Could be interesting for the FS! :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Are the strings hanging down in Mozes costume significant of anything?

I don't know. They look like they are just part of a traditional costume to me. But, somebody who is Jewish might know if they have an actual role or represent something (the music is from "Rabbi Jacob").

Whether they have a significance or not, they sure looked good swinging around as he was jumping!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
And with the end of the Men's SP, it is not time for the dinner break.

So you again in 1h 30m.

CaroLiza_fan

Andrea82

Medalist
I didn't see the Junior RD.

Surprised to see Cimlova/Hlavsa comfortably leading instead of Mrazkova/Mrazev. I can't open the protocols. I see a -1 deduction for M/M. Did they have a fall on an element?

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I loved Madonna dance :love2: :hap10: :jump: No idea if it was good technically, but very entertaining^^

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Now that everybody is fed, we return with a Pairs double-bill. A group of 2 Junior partnerships followed immediately by a group of 4 Senior partnerships

Livestream for Pairs Shorts is now on air.

Here is the link for the livestream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpMrvlCljKQ

Here are the Time Schedules:
Junior Pairs SP - https://www.kraso.sk/wp-content/upl...JUNIOR----QUAL000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf
Senior Pairs SP - https://www.kraso.sk/wp-content/upl...----------QUAL000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
Junior Pairs SP - https://www.kraso.sk/wp-content/uploads/sutaze/2021_2022/20211217_4na/SEG009.htm
Senior Pairs SP - https://www.kraso.sk/wp-content/uploads/sutaze/2021_2022/20211217_4na/SEG005.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan