The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll! | Page 15 | Golden Skate

The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

Norlite

On the Ice
I'd pick a new name, But Paula might get ticked.

We've already been through 3 in the last day. :p

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Norlite-Glad we finally got your name working again! :biggrin:

Did anyone else see Colin Ferrall on The Today Show this morning?! He was going around signing things for the fans and I saw him signing people's HANDS. Umm, why would you want someone's autograph on your hand?! Its going to wash off eventually so why bother?! Wouldn't you rather get that autograph on something where you might actually be able to keep it?! OK, maybe that's just me but I thought that was so odd this morning. It totally reminded me of the lady from US Nats who got Johnny W. to sign her ankle and then got a tattoo of it last year. YIKES. :scratch: :unsure: :eek:

Nascargal

Spectator
The smell of patch skates...

And Olestra has me finding my way back to you all! Figureskates has this unending and undying aroma that only he can provide! Thankfully, it helped me find my wayward FSU friends....I am under my Nascar mode persona...but this is the Church Of The Kwan Confused Member from FSU..Kwanlover..oops..I mean Kwolleen...nope..not that....ummm.......Oh yes, ColleenKL. Nice to see ya'll! I am late to the party because we lost power/cable to our house Saturday night and it wasn't back up till yesterday! GASP! The nerve!!!!!!!! I so miss my FSU!!!!!

Hello to all you lost souls!!!!!!!!!:agree:

Norlite

On the Ice
Not the Today show, but I saw him on Letterman and Regis.

He sure is promoting that lame Miami Vice movie.

I won't see it.

terisalyn

Rinkside
LOL, I'm shopping for pearls, to make a necklace for a bride! My Mom's friend's grandson is getting married to a very weird girl. Someone asked this girl where she was registered, and she is supposedly registered at Kmart :rofl: , although I can't find an online gift registry on their website. We got the whole story of this wedding at lunch on Saturday, and it could be a comedy routine: bride is having the wedding at a very nice inn, but she hates shoes, so she is wearing flipflops with her $2500.00 formal gown.

Anyway, someone told the bride-to-be that her gift from her hubby-to-be is supposed to be pearls. Since she already talked him into a $7000 engagement ring, on an enlisted Marine's pay no less, Mom-of-groom wants to go ahead and have me do a strand of pearls at a reasonable price for him to give her, to forestall her choosing some ridiculously high-priced set. :agree:

Norlite

On the Ice
Who registers at Kmart??

We don't have Kmarts in Canada anymore, but I have seen registries at Wally World

terisalyn

Rinkside
Loony brides! :chorus: :rofl: :chorus:

Her groom's home base is in Hawaii. She's supposedly asking for all this cheap Kmart pressboard furniture, which she plans to have moved to Hawaii as soon as he returns from his current deployment. At taxpayer's expense, all this crap will have to be packed and shipped to Hawaii... (I need my rolleyes here...)

Personally, I think she's hoping most people will look at the registry and say, "No, I think I'll send a check instead."

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
She registered at KMart?! How weird....and sad in a way. Why would you register there?! Here's the rolleyes icon we have over here for that one.....LOL :rolleye:

NorthernLite

On the Ice
BlueRidge said:
heehee, just had an :EVILLE: thought for a new FSU pseud...
Waaah, don't do that to me. You know how gullible I am. Seriously, and me all vulnerable and burned out now. [OMG I need the :DRAMA: queen smiley.]

But thx for the warning - I'll be watching for the new FSU poster named IHateKimmieMaoJoRo. :p

Hey coco, you use that pseud on some gossip board, oui?

AYS

Spectator
BittyBug said:
Nah - poths is even more handsome. (Seriously - he posted a picture once and he's quite :love: )
Erm, maybe we'll need a new pics thread when we get to go back home. :shuffle:

I know this isn't a snark thread per se, but

I'm sick of work!

I just want to get this one paper done, and I've actually warned my clients I want to have some free time over August, but I just can't get the damn thing over with.:scowl:

Figureskates

On the Ice
terisalyn said:
She's supposedly asking for all this cheap Kmart pressboard furniture, which she plans to have moved to Hawaii as soon as he returns from his current deployment.

Wait to that hits the humid and tropical climate of Hawaii...that furniture will turn into a pile of oatmeal!:rofl:

Speaking of loony brides...we went to wedding about 20 years ago where the bride went barefoot, in March, with slush on the ground outside the church...dee dee dee dee, dee dee dee dee....

NorthernLite

On the Ice
AYS said:
I'm sick of work!

I note your siggy. But we worker bees should be haterz of Lee even more, who's evidently gallivanting all over NA in some RV(?), getting plastered every night. :p

ChelleC

Rinkside
Norlite said:
Who registers at Kmart??

We don't have Kmarts in Canada anymore, but I have seen registries at Wally World

I didn't even know KMart had registries. We still have KMarts here, but I tend to avoid them.

Now, if we were in Politically Incorrect, I'm certain we could have a nice socio-economic conversation about registering at Wal-Mart and other discount stores.

NorthernLite

On the Ice
Hey FS, just noticed your pic of Bobek.

Anybody know what she's doing these days? Did that Sean Penn flick she supposedly had a role in already open?

And FS, do we know you by another name on other boards?

Sofia Alexandra

Rinkside
Not Anybodys Mother said:
I'm intrigued by bittybug's comment that poths is cute. A cute straight guy who likes skating? Can it be?
And he's funny too... I really hope I get into that school in Ireland. :saint: