The Press Conference | Page 3 | Golden Skate

The Press Conference

R.D.

Record Breaker
I'd really be surprised if MK doesn't win. She definitely has the most dedicated fans. One does not need to hold a competition where the audience votes to discover this.

JMO, of course.

jesslily

Final Flight
If Michelle win the popularity contest, I think it's very fair. It's not like that she play any tricks to win people's votes. It's simply that she has been around for so many years, and she has always been a role model for skaters. The fans from gray hair grandmas to young cuties all love her. No matter Michelle won or lost a competition, she has always been graciously accepted what she received.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
It will be so good to see Michelle skate!! To me it's an added bonus that she plans to debut her SP (and I don't care if she has to water down some stuff!) I cringed when I read the part about her hip being so painful she could barely get out of the bathtub. Yikes.

Hope Sasha got there OK - the travel must have been horrible for all or most of the skaters through the bad weather.

I'm looking forward to seeing Alissa since it's been awhile. And hopefully Emily will skate a bit better than she has been. Maybe this format (with less pressure for difficult elements) will give her a confidence boost or something good along those lines.

Looking forward to the men too! MM - interesting math there with regard to Tim's comments and actual values on the jumps he was talking about. Hopefully his focus on quads in the discussion means he's landing them again! That would be cool. It's sad that Evan had to withdraw but I always enjoy watching Savoie so that's a good consolation prize. Go Mikey and Johnny too.

DG