Well, I did amazingly well with that list!
Okay, that was a big, fat, juicy fib.
1. I'm about the same, maybe a bit heavier.
2. Possibly less flexible.
3. Er, no, but I am keeping an up to date spreadsheet of this tax year's earnings.
4. Much, much less fabric, but mostly used for masks! All that worry about to how earn my living while the rinks and dance studios are shut proved unfounded, as I've not worked such long hours in years (12 hour days) so we haven't starved (see 1 above.) I now also have the money for a new coverstitch machine (oh, the fun I'm going to have with new legging designs!) and my coaching stuff. I did manage to make 3 new summer dresses for myself so then, obviously, the weather turned cold and wet and I'm now wearing my winter gear again...
5. The dog still likes to be carried and only walks when he wants to. Which isn't when it's raining.
6. I've collated some of the #ConversationsWithSpouse, hopefully enough to keep the publisher from nagging too much.
7. The harps haven't even been uncovered, much less played. The big ones are still strangely shaped coat racks.
8. Nope. I started one book. It's still unfinished.
9. I'm growing it. Sorted. (I look like a grumpy Shetland pony but that's normal for me.)
10. I did this. Twice. Nobody's visiting so nobody will know. (Also a bit of a fib, as I use a broom most of the time rather than the useless vacuum cleaner!)
Life in Darkest Cornwall is still quiet, although there is now a lot more traffic as many people are returning to work or driving to the pretty places to "exercise" and walk their dogs. I'm not because I took my car off the road at the end of March and it's still untaxed and insured. I work from a studio in my garden, so the commute is literally a few metres from the front door of the cottage.
Rinks in the UK are possibly starting to open from 6th July (Planet Ice) but there's absolutely no word from my "local" rink (Plymouth) as to when - or if - it will reopen. Coaches have heard nothing, which is not helpful. When we do get notification of a reopening date (please, please, please let it reopen!), I shall immediately set my alarm for 6am and do 2 hours of off-ice and flexibility training before breakfast every day. Breakfast will not be chocolate. Neither will dinner...
Sounds like my life.. but you say it so much better... :agree2: especially carrying the dog...