Ticket Info | Golden Skate

Ticket Info

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
https://skatecanada.ca/2017/07/ticket-information-2017-autumn-classic-international/

"Tickets for the 2017 Autumn Classic International will go on sale this Thursday, July 13 at 10:00 a.m. (ET).

Tickets can be purchased at Eventbrite.ca in advance and online only. All tickets are general admission and are priced at $85 for an all-event ticket, or single day tickets for $25 on Thursday and $35 on Friday and Saturday. Admission includes all official practices and competitions for the day of your purchase. Please note that seating is general admission and not reserved. Seats are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Ticket quantities are limited and all tickets are final sale."

kiches

Final Flight
There was one all event pass available a couple minutes ago (it's gone now) but all individual dates are still available. Individually it's $11.50 CAD more than the all event was.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I'm not sure when this happened (I haven't checked the Eventbrite site in several hours), but I've just noticed that Friday is sold out.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The Saturday ticket is now sold out.

Idontsk8

On the Ice
Hi all!

I'm going to Autumn Classic, my first ever good FS competition live! However, I only managed to get tickets for Thursday (first time I tried Saturday was available but my PayPal gave me trouble and next time I tried the tickets were gone, oh well...). Does anyone know if the practices that happen on Thursday are open to the public? I am happy to watch the Ladies' short but I'd like to watch the practices from the other disciplines at least, since I know they happen on Thursday. Thanks!

Upnights

On the Ice
Hi all!

I'm going to Autumn Classic, my first ever good FS competition live! However, I only managed to get tickets for Thursday (first time I tried Saturday was available but my PayPal gave me trouble and next time I tried the tickets were gone, oh well...). Does anyone know if the practices that happen on Thursday are open to the public? I am happy to watch the Ladies' short but I'd like to watch the practices from the other disciplines at least, since I know they happen on Thursday. Thanks!

You'll have a great time. The practices should be open.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The Thursday ticket is listed as "Sales Ended," which is not the same thing as "Sold Out," but I guess there's a time limit.