Tickets and seating at Helsinki Ice Hall | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Tickets and seating at Helsinki Ice Hall

somelikeitpink

On the Ice
I have a question for all those regular competition goers:

I'm trying to figure out my flights for Thursday. Is anything going on usually practicewise in the afternoon on thursday? like, does it make sense for me to get the earlier more expensive flight? (I'd be in the city around 1pm or alternatively around 4pm)

Kitt

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I think the practices are all day on Thursday. I can't seem to find the actual schedule, but that is what I remember.

Vili67

On the Ice
There was not so meny good seats left at saturday.
But I managed to get two seats to me and my wife at upper stand in first row.
Really waiting to see Yuzuru and Alina.

keikalan

Rinkside
Hello, I'm selling one all-event Helsinki GP tickets. I paid 275.00 € , sales price is 200.00 €. Block D1, Row: 4, Seat: 28 Bronze, close to skaters area. If you are interested, please message me. Thanks.

somelikeitpink

On the Ice
For the people who've been to worlds in Finland or maybe can give me general feedback for this:

How picky are they about photography there? I'm thinking of taking my DSLR ... not with a giant lense but like, its obviously a little bigger than a phone or digital camera. Is that an issue?

Shedi0806

On the Ice
I would also like to ask you guys about the photography. Just got my new compact digital camera and my little heart would ache if I was unable to use it. Thank you so much in advance for any feedback on this.