Tiffani Zagorski & Jonathan Guerreiro | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Tiffani Zagorski & Jonathan Guerreiro

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
http://fs-gossips.com/alexander-zhulin-ilinykh-needs-katsalapov/

Nice interview with Zhulin. He is very positive about Tiffany & Jonathan's future!

Alexander: For medals? Maybe I’ll seem overconfident, but I have very high hopes for Tiffany Zahorski / Jonathan Guerreiro. They absolutely don’t look like a Russian pair, their style is very western and it is very captivating. However, I would like to talk not about the Olympics in South Korea, but about one, that will be held in six years. It may be relevant for guys in terms of chances for podium.

And there is more in the article!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
;)

I was more impressed that the interviewer knew that TAT believed Zhulin could do something with them

and if you believe Zhulin also Alla Shekhovtsova
Interviewer:
Once I was talking to Tatiana Tarasova about the options for Plushenko’s career development, and she told that if Mishin will believe in Plushenko, then she also will believe. Not in Plushenko, but in Mishin. And then she mentioned Zagorski / Guerreiro, saying that she believes in Zhulin’s word, who is ready to invest his energy into “New Russian” duo. Seems that professionals rely on your skills, but don’t see a lot of potential in this pair.

Alexander: No, a lot of people, including Tatiana Anatolievna, whom I respect immensely, Alla Viktorovna Shekhovtsova, who fought for us to have this pair, see the potential. And the potential is very big. The main thing – they shouldn’t be lazy, should do impossible things, should self-actualize.

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
http://fs-gossips.com/alexander-zhulin-ilinykh-needs-katsalapov/

Nice interview with Zhulin. He is very positive about Tiffany & Jonathan's future!

And there is more in the article!

Hmm, I see a definite North American influence, but I'm not sure I see any particular style as of yet. The technique is very strong, but honestly they remind me of Guignard and Fabri--aping programs that were successful for other teams in the recent past. Still, they have only been together a relatively short time, and they certainly do have a "look." One to keep an eye on...

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
:hap10::hap10::hap10:

Can't wait to see them at Rostelecom Cup next season!

The Finn

Record Breaker
Jonathan and Tiffany are officially on the Russian national team :)

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/...isok-kandidatov-v-sbornye-komandy-strany.html

I don't think that is accurate thing to say. They are on the list of candidates for the Russian national team but that is not the same thing as been on the national team. The final Russian national team is yet to be announced. They most likely will be on the Russian national team when it will be announced but some of the other candidates will not be.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
So they are using, a Christina Aguilera number for the blues, and are using swing rather than hip-hop in the SD

Kittosuni

Medalist
OMG I hope they dont include Christina Aguilera's growling voice. I feel like who ever uses her music with her voice in it, the program tends to feel amateur. it cheapens the whole program.

The Finn

Record Breaker
As expected they will make their GP debut at CoR.

They have said earlier that they are planning to skate at some of the early Challenger series competitions and who knows if they do great there and there are open GP spots maybe they have a chance to get a 2nd GP event. That would be great.