Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club

TeamTCC

Rinkside
And also Jason posted a pic with Zhenya in front of their new training base now. :love: I really love this skating family so much

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Lol you guys, are you seriously worrying about Zhenya’s level of English when Yuzu has been living in Toronto for years and his English is still pretty rudimentary (Yuzu, sorry for throwing you under the bus like this, forgive me)

sk8r4ever

On the Ice
Do you guys think Evgenia will actually use the rose gold blades for training and competition?

russell30

Final Flight
Hope all goes well for Evgenia, its not easy changing base..it will be a transitional year i think for her!! (i think Brian will re-jig the technique a bit!) but Orser's goal is a four year one and will be aiming for her to peak at Beijing....we shall see the crop of Russians are very good (but Evgenia does have the IT factor about her!) and anything can happen!!

I think her music will change from her new base, i think it will probably go to music thats a bit more familiar with David Wilson, he might go for something a bit different but i can see David choosing something classical for her rather than soundtracks that we sometimes associate with her!!

KiraraChin

Medalist
Hope all goes well for Evgenia, its not easy changing base..it will be a transitional year i think for her!! (i think Brian will re-jig the technique a bit!) but Orser's goal is a four year one and will be aiming for her to peak at Beijing....we shall see the crop of Russians are very good (but Evgenia does have the IT factor about her!) and anything can happen!!

I think her music will change from her new base, i think it will probably go to music thats a bit more familiar with David Wilson, he might go for something a bit different but i can see David choosing something classical for her rather than soundtracks that we sometimes associate with her!!

I'm expecting something along the lines of her recent EX 'Memory': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Es8GBzyfA

Alexz

Medalist
Country
United-States
We should start a thread MEDVEDEVA WATCH. And ban any mentioning of milk-related talks there. :D

ejnsofi

Final Flight
The picture is so cute but what made my day were comments of Gabby Daleman and Piper Gilles. So nice and supportive