USFS and NBC Sports Announce Broadcast Schedule for 2021 U.S. Nationals | Page 2 | Golden Skate

USFS and NBC Sports Announce Broadcast Schedule for 2021 U.S. Nationals

ice coverage

Record Breaker
... Every performance from these competitions, and more, is available live and on-demand on Peacock Premium. ...

Coverage on NBC and NBCSN is live streamed on NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app. ...

Are these nationals streamed online?

If the question is about legal streaming within the U.S.:

- Access to Peacock Premium streaming requires a fee (except for some Xfinity and Cox customers).

- For access to live streaming on NBCSports.com:
"Sign-In with the Username or Email address and Password you use with your cable, satellite, or telco TV provider. There is no additional charge."​
I believe that a similar sign-process would be necessary on the NBC Sports app.​

DC2003

Rinkside
Finally made it through all the coverage I recorded from Nationals and was disappointed with the sound and the picture. The arena may have been empty, but the music always seemed faint and tinny. (Commentators - good or bad - were always loud and clear.) The cameras looked like they were in fixed positions around the arena. So, unless a skater went by one, I never felt as if he/she/they were ever truly the focus of the picture. I appreciate and certainly hope a competition in this format will be an exception. But, I just hope this is not indicative of the type of coverage NBC/Peacock will offer once competition can resume as it once was.