Which recycled program would you like to see again at the Olympic games ? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Which recycled program would you like to see again at the Olympic games ?

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Another vote for Jason's Schindler and P&P's Vincent. But sadly the fact that P&P used Vincent for Ex last season (and of course that they are always keen on inventing something new) doesn't bode well for that to happen 😞
I would love to see the SP of this season by Mishina & Galliamov, and Pavliuchenko & Khodykin (🤞🤞🤞 that they will make it)
Kolyada's Nureyev FP
Papadakis/Cizeron FP Find Me
Roman Sadovsky FP from this season, Chasing Cars
Yes, Kolyada's Nureyev FS! Forgot to mention it, and that while I've been mesmerised by that programme the whole season since the Test Skates.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
are you seriously asking? Nobody could skate those programs but Patrick Chan... I was asked what recycled programs I would like to see at the Olympics... I answered. ;)
That's why I asked, I may not be a Patrick fan but I really couldn't see anyone else doing them and I was reading the question as for future Olympics (where, as stated, he won't be). On the other hand, I am reminded that there are ice shows and it would be rather amazing if - like Yuzu in COiNTU - stars like him could do reruns of their Greatest Hits. All of them. In costume, even.

If wishes were horses ice show producers....

kirauza343

On the Ice
I would looooove to see Rika’s Beautiful Storm again, but I’m honestly very happy with Baby God Bless You as her Olympic Free (it needs some more mileage but the potential is there!). I’m very glad she’ll be keeping both of her programs, especially the Fire Within.

Jason’s Sinnerman (I’m pretty sure he’s already said he will keep it but just in case)

Wakaba’s Bond program

Papadakis and Cizeron’s Find Me (it’s a masterpiece and you can’t change my mind!)

Nathan’s La Boheme (this short and his current free is the dream!)

Liza’s Spartacus!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
That's why I asked, I may not be a Patrick fan but I really couldn't see anyone else doing them and I was reading the question as for future Olympics (where, as stated, he won't be). On the other hand, I am reminded that there are ice shows and it would be rather amazing if - like Yuzu in COiNTU - stars like him could do reruns of their Greatest Hits. All of them. In costume, even.

If wishes were horses ice show producers....
stranger things have happened... look at Dai doing ice dance now ...

gliese

Final Flight
Country
United-States
It's already been said but Jason Brown – Schindlers List

Also, probably can't happen at '22 but probably '26, Maxim Naumov's – Who Want's To Live Forever with a different costume.
I'd love to see Trusova keep her current long because I love it.

lzxnl

Final Flight
Hmm, I haven't recently seen all that many memorable programs for the sake of the choreography; most programs nowadays are only memorable because the jumps are landed, or because of the skater's inherent qualities, but not because of the choreography.

Yuzuru could skate to anything and it would be fan service.
I would like to see Shoma keep his SP from last season for the Olympics, as that program is a lot of fun to watch him skate.
Imagine Jason skating to Riverdance at the Olympics.
I actually don't mind Sasha's R&J this season.

And for my favourite Rika, I would sorely wish she skate to either Kung Fu Piano and Beautiful Storm, or The Fire Within and International Angel of Piece. Breakfast in Baghdad is fun to watch, but is a bit...over the top for me. Also, I would prefer not to see The Fire Within AND Beautiful Storm as that gets a bit repetitive.

Amei

Record Breaker
Mikhail Kolyada's hip-shaking Santana exhibition made into a SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmzf413nUQY

***in all seriousness he's got a silky way about his skating, I think Santana would be good for him and something not-so classical but not super out there, and I think the ISU needs to encourage more recognizable music especially for the Olympics where there is a lot of casual eyes on the sport (except no Eilish)

Amei

Record Breaker
Hmm, I haven't recently seen all that many memorable programs for the sake of the choreography; most programs nowadays are only memorable because the jumps are landed, or because of the skater's inherent qualities, but not because of the choreography.

Yuzuru could skate to anything and it would be fan service.
I would like to see Shoma keep his SP from last season for the Olympics, as that program is a lot of fun to watch him skate.
Imagine Jason skating to Riverdance at the Olympics.
I actually don't mind Sasha's R&J this season.

And for my favourite Rika, I would sorely wish she skate to either Kung Fu Piano and Beautiful Storm, or The Fire Within and International Angel of Piece. Breakfast in Baghdad is fun to watch, but is a bit...over the top for me. Also, I would prefer not to see The Fire Within AND Beautiful Storm as that gets a bit repetitive.

No Seimei, if he goes to Seimei again it should be an automatic DQ from every competition he skates it at

osmolivia626

Spectator
Chen - Mao's Last Dancer. Maybe an unpopular opinion but I love that program and would love to see a new and improved version. The spread eagles at the end would hit different at the end of a perfect free following a perfect short.
Sui/Han - Rain, in Your Black Eyes. Masterpiece.
Valieva - Girl on the Ball or Storm. I know she will keep Bolero, but I'd rather it be one of the two SPs.