Who else has skated to this? | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Who else has skated to this?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
kimmy Repond

Voilà

That's timely. I saw one of my kids skate her FS to this song this morning! :biggrin:

Varvara Abramkina (CYP)

Birdy - "Strange Birds"

[Had to go hunting through livestreams to find out what her programmes from last season were, because she's using an instrumental that I don't know for her SP this season. This was her SP last season].

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
A discussion in one of the threads has inspired me to try and make a game that I was thinking about for a while!

Rules: someone names a music and the next poster has to name a skater who has skated to it. The poster after them has to name some other music by the skater previously mentioned and the list goes on! Competitive programs, exhibitions and show programs are all allowed!

Example:
1st poster: Turandot
2nd poster: Shoma Uno
3rd poster: Bolero
4th poster: Kevin Aymoz...

I'll start: Cats 🐈‍⬛

Before I play any more, I was just wondering if you could give a clarification of the rules, in relation to programmes that are medleys.

When you name a skater / partnership that has used the song mentioned in the previous post, are you allowed to then suggest a different song that was used in the same programme by that skater / partnership as the song that you are replying to?

Yes, I have some programmes like that in mind...

CaroLiza_fan

Olly96

Cats, bats & figure skating
On the Ice
Country
Estonia
When you name a skater / partnership that has used the song mentioned in the previous post, are you allowed to then suggest a different song that was used in the same programme by that skater / partnership as the song that you are replying to?
I think yes, as long as they are distinctive enough.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Unfortunately, even Google does not give me another skater with "Treat". (Kinda like "The Room Where It Happened". When there's only one.... :) )

So I am expanding the search to "Santana".

Donovan Carrillo

In the Mood