Who else has skated to this? | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Who else has skated to this?

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Andrei Anisimov (skated to Exogenesis Part 3!!!)

Maybe I Maybe You (Scorpions)

I don't know Muse except for skating, there is more than one Exogenesis? Heaven forbid:laugh:

Plus if I have a choice, I will go with broader, so as to keep the game going. Just my preference. :)

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I don't know Muse except for skating, there is more than one Exogenesis? Heaven forbid:laugh:

Plus if I have a choice, I will go with broader, so as to keep the game going. Just my preference. :)
I'm with you.
It was a tongue in cheek comment. Part 3 is the war horse making figure skating fans question why no one ever skates to parts 1 and 2, which are really nice pieces of music as well.

Anyway, back to The Scorpions ;)

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Misha Ge

Meditation from Thaïs

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics

I'm with you.
It was a tongue in cheek comment. Part 3 is the war horse making figure skating fans question why no one ever skates to parts 1 and 2, which are really nice pieces of music as well.

Anyway, back to The Scorpions ;)
:ot: There are 3 parts. The most used part is of course pt 3. The first to use it (ice dance) was the Kerrs, and then (singles) Jeremy Abbott.
It seemed to explode from there lol.

There are a rare few that used the other parts.

Dobriasko & Vanagas used part 2 for an exhibition program in 2012.

Maxim Kovtun used part 2 in 2015 for his FS, and I can't recall if he also used part 1 in that same program.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Grant Hochstein (the Skate of His Life at 2016 Worlds:hap10:)

Your Song/Elton John