Yelim Kim | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Yelim Kim

Vemvane

On the Ice
Photos of Yelim's SP.

Her Ina Bauer is magnificent, and is a highlight of the programme for me. Her 3Lz is so big and powerful; a pity she couldn't hold onto the landing yesterday, but I still think it's one of the most impressive jumps in the women's field.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Photos of Yelim's SP.

Her Ina Bauer is magnificent, and is a highlight of the programme for me. Her 3Lz is so big and powerful; a pity she couldn't hold onto the landing yesterday, but I still think it's one of the most impressive jumps in the women's field.

Great pictures. And I love her elegant black dress. :love2:

labgoat

On special assignment for work, see you in August
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I did not realize Yelim skated to Riverdance. At only 14 years old how adorable is she?

Bonus points for the shoot-the-duck from me.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ooh. Its nice that she got the short program music from fan advice. Its a great program with a beautiful dress. :)

LazyFuzai

Laziness is my only love.
On the Ice
Program announcement for the 24/25 season

#YelimKim (KOR): SP: Ladies in Lavender by Nigel Hess, Joshua Bell (Recycled from the 23/24 season)
FS: Je Suis Malade by Genevieve Leclerc (Recycled from the 23/24 season)

Hmm.Was hoping for something new.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Program announcement for the 24/25 season

#YelimKim (KOR): SP: Ladies in Lavender by Nigel Hess, Joshua Bell (Recycled from the 23/24 season)
FS: Je Suis Malade by Genevieve Leclerc (Recycled from the 23/24 season)

Hmm.Was hoping for something new.
dont want to read too much into this because I have always enjoyed her skating. But I wonder if money is an issue if skaters would tend to recycle programs to save training funds. I wish her the best. Happiness in what ever happens to her. Life is funny. Maybe she will be happier in life than Yuna, who has a whole lot of money but can barely go out in public in Korea and is selling sports drinks on Instagram. Who knows?

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
dont want to read too much into this because I have always enjoyed her skating. But I wonder if money is an issue if skaters would tend to recycle programs to save training funds. I wish her the best. Happiness in what ever happens to her. Life is funny. Maybe she will be happier in life than Yuna, who has a whole lot of money but can barely go out in public in Korea and is selling sports drinks on Instagram. Who knows?
It could be that her season was cut short so she felt she wants to show these programs in more competitions.