Yuzu’s future? | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Yuzu’s future?

Danibellerika

Medalist
If Yuzuru had gotten that combo in the free he would have gotten first in the FS. What if scenarios are pointless.
Yep. I believe the commentators said Nathan's free skate score was the 5th highest ever, and good for him of course. But let's not forget that 3 of those other 4 scores are when Javi and Yuzu scored higher with half as many quads. And of course there's Yuzu's 2017 Worlds free with 4. It's not only about quantity. Quality also matters.

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
well nathan destoyed him in the free skate, got over +10 points. and could gain more if not his underscoring in program components and crazy hanyu's GOE's

so i doubt hanyu will show up again, because if not that bad short program by nathan the gold medal could be his.

215.08 - 206.17 = 8.91

well nathan destoyed him in the free skate, got over +10 points. and could gain more if not his underscoring in program components and crazy hanyu's GOE's

so i doubt hanyu will show up again, because if not that bad short program by nathan the gold medal could be his.

1. Bro/Sis the title of this thread is Yuzu's future not Nathan's past

2. If you don't find your language offensive, I respond in your own words: If not for the missed combo by Yuzuru, he would destroy Nathan even in the free skate.

3. Could someone please refer me to the person that created the word if? :curse: I have a few words with them.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I really wish people would just block and stop replying to certain posts. They're just so obviously baity.

Plumededragon

Medalist
I really wish people would just block and stop replying to certain posts. They're just so obviously baity.
Trolls will be trolls. Best not to feed them indeed.

I don’t know what Yuzu plans to do next (do full season? Skip GP season?), but I’m almost certain he’ll want to go to World next season, as it will be in Japan.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Trolls will be trolls. Best not to feed them indeed.

I don’t know what Yuzu plans to do next (do full season? Skip GP season?), but I’m almost certain he’ll want to go to World next season, as it will be in Japan.

If his recovery goes well, I expect he should be ready for GP season but if he doesn't do the GPs, he'll definitely go for Nationals and Worlds (and maybe even 4CC... isn't it in the USA in 2019?).

Plumededragon

Medalist
If his recovery goes well, I expect he should be ready for GP season but if he doesn't do the GPs, he'll definitely go for Nationals and Worlds (and maybe even 4CC... isn't it in the USA in 2019?).
Yes, it will be in Anaheim (spl?) in California, so it’s also a possibility. All will depend on his recovery. If everything goes well, he should recover by this summer. I think he’ll do summer shows (just supposition, of course), but since he planned on doing new programs, he might skip a few in order to get ready (esp if he really plans on trying the 4A during next season).

He has to to go to 4CC, he should, he must, he... It's in Anheim, just 1.5 hours driving from me. Yuzuuuuuuuuu pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaase :pray:

4CC 2019 is in USA? I'm happy for the fans in America :)

Yes, it was so unexpected for me. I live in east coast now but I'll move to San Diego in a month and accidentally I noticed 4CC will be my neighbour :yahoo:

charlotte14

Medalist

Nathan destroyed himself in the short program.
And Nathan even clean back to back with 8 quads with super inflated scores might have scored up to 321 <<<<<<<<<< Hanyu whose could score up to 330 with 5 quads.
I love it when some naive fans don’t know how to do math.

Nathan destroyed himself in the short program.
And Nathan even clean back to back with 8 quads with super inflated scores might have scored up to 321 <<<<<<<<<< Hanyu whose could score up to 330 with 5 quads.
I love it when some naive fans don’t know how to do math.
Charlotte dear you are late to the never-getting-old if party, moderators are already deleting the posts. But don't worry it is sneaking to other threads :laugh2: I guess I need to listen to other Yuzu fans and do not reply to if posts anymore, there is no end to them :)

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Two weeks of rest and three weeks of rehab? Hell, someone’s contact the TCSCC and give them the SynchroFam’s address. There’s a spare room he can use, and he can spend his days with Yuzudaughter, playing with Pooh stuffies, listening to Prince CDs, watching Yuri on Ice, giving her pointers on how to fix her 1Flutz into a proper 1Lz, do science experiments like making a volcano using paper mache, vinegar and water (she loves science), and most importantly, he can politely explain to her why it isn’t nice to say such mean things about Shoma all the time.

:rofl:

ETA: I am legitimately busting a gut laughing, just from the mental picture in my head of this scenario actually happening. :laugh2:

If I may be serious, perhaps Yuzu will take Stephen Gogolev under his wing and prime him to be the next big thing. ;)

Plumededragon

Medalist
Two weeks of rest and three weeks of rehab? Hell, someone’s contact the TCSCC and give them the SynchroFam’s address. There’s a spare room he can use, and he can spend his days with Yuzudaughter, playing with Pooh stuffies, listening to Prince CDs, watching Yuri on Ice, giving her pointers on how to fix her 1Flutz into a proper 1Lz, do science experiments like making a volcano using paper mache, vinegar and water (she loves science), and most importantly, he can politely explain to her why it isn’t nice to say such mean things about Shoma all the time.

:rofl:

ETA: I am legitimately busting a gut laughing, just from the mental picture in my head of this scenario actually happening. :laugh2:

If I may be serious, perhaps Yuzu will take Stephen Gogolev under his wing and prime him to be the next big thing. ;)
Lol I’d love to see that. :laugh:

Yuzu has expressed interest in coaching in recent interviews. And didn’t BOrser said that bringing Gogolev to the 2022 Olympics was his last goal as a coach? (not sure if that meant he’d really retire after that, tho.) the kid will be only 16, and while there’re other coaches at TCC, it could be a good experience for Yuzu if he decides to learn coaching in TCC, in pair with another coach.
Though, I think it’s safe to say that if he does coaching, he’ll want to do it in Japan.

WineHerUp

On the Ice
I would love to see him mentor Jun Hwan Cha who's pretty similar to Yuzu himself. They were absolutely together during the gala practices at the Olympics and I'm so down for more cute interactions.